Los Banos 2018 - 25th Year!! - RC Groups
Feb 20, 2018, 09:37 PM
E-Scale & Sailplane Guy

Los Banos 2018 - 25th Year!!

Hi All,

We are a little slow off the mark as usual. The dates are Saturday April 21 & Sunday 22, 2018. The usual group will likely amass on Wednesday to enjoy the great air that always precedes the event, and scalies will start showing up Thursday and Friday. We will be out the morning of Friday 20th to set up - we can use 2-3 people to help with that, as we are missing at least 2 people this year from our traditional crew We plan to aerotow on Friday also if the slope isn't working.

We will need help on Saturday morning from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM with Registration, someone to handle T-shirt sales, the paid raffle (it's back for 2018!), and someone to help with lunch prep and service. I will bring the Baked Beans, Potato Salad, grill, charcoal, dogs, burgers, buns, drinks, etc.. Anyone who needs vegetarian burgers let me know!

If you are planning to attend and fly, please complete the online application at: https://www.scalesoaring.com/los-banos-registration so we can get a headcount.

Please also indicate if you want a T-shirt, what size, and short sleeve or long sleeve - you can use the Towplanes section of the form for this.

We have some nice prizes for the raffle, and cool awards for the Pilot's Choice (Vintage, Modern, Best of Show).

Any comments, questions, or suggestions are always welcome -just post here or email me at: scalesoaring@sbcglobal.net.

to remove ads between posts
Feb 21, 2018, 12:46 PM
High Lift Coefficient
It's only been 25 years??

I can help with the setup Friday morning.
Feb 26, 2018, 11:20 AM
Where coming out, Tim & Dave Candee.

don't know what day, but certainly Saturday and Sunday.

Quick Reply