This thread is privately moderated by reaper60, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2018, 06:54 PM
Trader Rating: 141
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

26% Pilot Edge 540 V3 Hamilton Scheme - AMA expo East

I have a 26% Pilot Edge 540 V3 Hamilton scheme I am debating selling. Plane has less than a dozen flights on it and is in excellent shape. Plane has never been crashed. Sale includes Airframe with all hardware, DLE-40 twin with newly installed bowman rings (has not been run since ring change), clear fuel tank, prop, spinner, ignition cut off, rpm display viewable through the canopy, and a dual port charge/fuel dot Miracle switch.

I switched out tail gear for a nicer dave brown setup and added an extra plate of ply for strength. Front gear changed to a stronger carbon set. (Stock set flexed too much).

Only damaged to airfame is a repair to a stringer on the belly where vent was cut in covering for engine heat dissipation. Had a local at the field trip on the plane and cause that. Its been doubled up and repaired but cover does show where it happened.

Asking $650 for all at AMA expo or trade toward 100cc airframe or 60N turbine aircraft.

Wings not shown but in perfect shape and come with custom made wing bag. NO SERVOS / RX included.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2018, 07:16 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Would you sell it without the engine?

Quick Reply