Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT - RC Groups

Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT

Conquer the roughest off road terrain and look cool in the process with the new Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT.

The Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT

Retro Looks Atop a Modern High-Performance Chassis

The iconic Bronco Ranger XLT from the late 70's has found its way onto the Traxxas TRX-4 scale off-road chassis. Outfitted with high-clearance portal axles, remote locking differential, hi/low selectable transmission, a metal-geared steering servo, and Canyon Trail 1.9" monster tires, the new TRX-4 Bronco is a purpose built off road machine with a classically-cool polycarbonate body.

The Bronco Ranger XLT body comes with scale details such as chrome bumpers, side mirrors, and a 70's retro paint scheme to make it stand out at your next crawling session. Run times over 2 hours are possible with a 3s 5000mAh LiPo, connected to the XL-5 HV esc and Titan brushed motor. The Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT retails for $479.99 and is currently available at Traxxas.com.

CLICK HERE for more info on the Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Ranger XLT.

Four-Wheelin' Fun | Traxxas Ford Bronco (2 min 47 sec)

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Feb 20, 2018 at 01:08 PM..
Feb 20, 2018, 03:59 PM
s1m
s1m
So Traxxas finally decided to go scale?

Those are good news!
Feb 20, 2018, 07:12 PM
I love the looks of this!!

Just curious, why is it in "of road cars" and not "rock crawlers"?
Latest blog entry: Live chat room
Feb 20, 2018, 07:36 PM
RCGroups Editor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
I love the looks of this!!

Just curious, why is it in "of road cars" and not "rock crawlers"?
It can go either way. It has a 2 speed transmission so its the best of both worlds.
Feb 20, 2018, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gunn
It can go either way. It has a 2 speed transmission so its the best of both worlds.
I gotcha! I didn't think of that.
Latest blog entry: Live chat room
Feb 21, 2018, 08:07 AM
Did I make the A Main?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gunn
interesting, I wonder who was the first to come up with a 2 speed transmission (probably Tamiya if I had to guess) and also wonder if Traxxas has patented this technology yet.
Feb 21, 2018, 02:16 PM
Born again RC'er
That body is SWEET!

But $500 for a brushed RC is too rich for my blood...
Feb 23, 2018, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
interesting, I wonder who was the first to come up with a 2 speed transmission (probably Tamiya if I had to guess) and also wonder if Traxxas has patented this technology yet.
Don't give them ideas, haha!
Feb 24, 2018, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRigged
That body is SWEET!

But $500 for a brushed RC is too rich for my blood...
Don't forget the hop-ups parts

Quick Reply