Feb 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Flysky 9ch reciever setup

Hiii
I m really new to rc i m buildIng my first quad with naze 32 board,my setup is almost done i confused about my flysky 9ch reciever wiring setup with naze 32 ,you advice will be helpfull for me
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Feb 19, 2018, 11:37 PM
FPV = Cardio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surender
Hiii
I m really new to rc i m buildIng my first quad with naze 32 board,my setup is almost done i confused about my flysky 9ch reciever wiring setup with naze 32 ,you advice will be helpfull for me
Thanks
model numbers of your gear would help. I skipped school on they day they taught mind reading.
Feb 19, 2018, 11:41 PM
What specifically are you confused about? Have you watch some videos?
Feb 20, 2018, 07:00 AM
FA3PR9WM79
You have two options:

1. Connect the receiver like you would to anything else using individual servo leads and set the FC to use standard PWM inputs.

2. Connect the receiver to a PWM to PPM Encoder and connect the encoder to the FC. Set the FC to use PPM input.

Option #2 is the preferred method. If you use Option #1 you CANNOT use any BlHeli protocols like Oneshot.
Feb 20, 2018, 08:50 AM
Thread OP
thanks
for your response friends i am submitting some photos please have a look
Feb 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
Thread OP
this how i connect is it ok ????
Feb 20, 2018, 10:51 AM
It is difficult to tell from the photo. But it looks like you have the order backwards. Anyway, you want to connect channel signal 1 on RX to channel 1 on FC and so on. Ground to ground. 5V to 5V.
Feb 20, 2018, 11:26 AM
It's not that simple. Your channel mapping has to be correct, to match your pins from the Rx to the pins on the FC. If your channel mapping is AETR on your Tx, then going pin to pin should work. Pin 1 to pin 1, etc.. If your mapping is not AETR, you still need to get the pins from the Rx to the correct pins on the FC.

FYI, AETR =

Ailleron
Elevator
Throttle
Rudder

So Ailleron on Channel 1, Elevator on Channel 2, Throttle on Channel 3, and Rudder on Channel 4. Aux channels follow that on the respective pins; i.e.: Aux 1, Channel 5, Aux 2, Channel 6, etc...
Feb 20, 2018, 11:43 AM
FPV = Cardio
Quote:
this how i connect is it ok ????
If that's the underside of the FC, then I think it's fine.
Feb 20, 2018, 09:52 PM
Thread OP
Thanks all of you
Feb 21, 2018, 06:56 AM
FPV = Cardio
Quote:
Thanks all of you
Sorry, I just now zoomed into the pic of your receiver. You have the channels backwards, as mentioned earlier by voodoo assuming your channal mapping is AETR. You have rc pwm ch1 output from the receiver going to pwm 8 input on the FC. In your pic, the power, ground, and ch1 white wire on the Fc side are fine, so just rearrange them on the receiver side so that they're on the other end (in your pic) and go down the channel order.

While you're at it, triple check those solder pads on your PDB. A couple look like they're almost shorts across + and -
Last edited by day o; Feb 21, 2018 at 07:04 AM.
Feb 25, 2018, 12:17 AM
Thread OP
Hey guys i rearrange them all , in cleanflight motor are working correctly but in reciever option it is not responding reciver is binded with transmitter (orange led in reciever stable when i on the transmitter ) i am using fsth 9x tx and fsr9b reciever and fc board is naze 32 rev6
Last edited by Surender; Feb 25, 2018 at 12:57 AM.
Feb 25, 2018, 01:21 AM
Thread OP
Setup is not responde with transmitter. I dont know what i am missing
Last edited by Surender; Feb 25, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
Feb 25, 2018, 09:37 AM
What do you have it set to on the configuration page? Should be PWM. Is the Rx actually powered? If I recall correctly, USB didn't provide enough power to actually power an Rx that size, you need to connect a flight pack.
Feb 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
FPV = Cardio
Quote:
Setup is not responde with transmitter. I dont know what i am missing
Is there a power light on the receiver? That same setup was my first radio/receiver and my receiver was DOA.

Those ESCs have a BEC. Try powering the receiver off of one of those, just for troubleshooting purposes.

Quick Reply