Feb 18, 2018, 09:44 PM
Suspended Account

When it comes to small fry patriots ?

Trumpet is always a minnow. Looking for another buck from someone.
Feb 18, 2018, 09:46 PM
Keep 'em Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days – and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul J. Manafort Jr., the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager, Richard W. Gates III, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to Manafort's, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

"Rick Gates is going to change his plea to guilty,'' said a person with direct knowledge of the new developments, adding that the revised plea will be presented in federal court in Washington "within the next few days.''

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...218-story.html
Why should Trump care..?
Feb 18, 2018, 09:48 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
I think it's too early to tell if Mueller will indict Trump.

No one is above the law. Don't you believe that Conspiracy against the United States should be prosecuted?

By pleading GUILTY, Gates will do prison time. Depending on his level of cooperation will determine how much time he'll serve.
He's the first sentenced.
Again, no one really cares a whole lot about the small fry and what they did years ago.
Feb 18, 2018, 09:52 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Again, no one really cares a whole lot about the small fry and what they did years ago.
Gates was Trumps deputy campaign manager and served on the transition team. I really care and so does the Republican Special Counsel investigation.

Feb 18, 2018, 10:33 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I think it's too early to tell if Mueller will indict Trump.

No one is above the law. Don't you believe that Conspiracy against the United States should be prosecuted?

By pleading GUILTY, Gates will do prison time. Depending on his level of cooperation will determine how much time he'll serve.
He's the first sentenced.
I think he will get to Dotard on some of his business dealings, DB is still lurking.
Feb 18, 2018, 10:46 PM
With all the illegal, corrupt, scandalous doings of the clintonites & all the other notorious demoncrats, I don't think Trump has anything to worry about.
Feb 18, 2018, 10:50 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepap
With all the illegal, corrupt, scandalous doings of the clintonites & all the other notorious demoncrats, I don't think Trump has anything to worry about.
Yea, you're probably right......
Feb 19, 2018, 07:48 AM
Suspended Account
His Russian businesses are so much cleaner. And the woman complaints of sexual abuse never happened.

Even Trump knows Mueller is building up a maximum criminal case.

Trumpet REALLY thinks his CIRCUS screaming of FIRE THE FBI director is going to work.

A lot of college Ds & Rs are after him & the N R A over the " BUY ARs " & cut back on mental health............... Trumpet needs mental health. Fire Him !!
Feb 19, 2018, 08:26 AM
Suspended Account
We got him this time....

Rosco P. Coltrane - Feel It In My Bones (0 min 6 sec)
Feb 19, 2018, 09:24 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrott
I think he will get to Dotard on some of his business dealings, DB is still lurking.
So what we are seeing now is basically the left is admitting the Comey's notes and Dossier were lies for the FISA warrants to get a "foot in the door" to investigate all aspects of Trump's past.

And the left wonders why rational Americans see the democrats as corrupt.
Feb 19, 2018, 09:26 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69

That's what he's thinking.....
Feb 23, 2018, 12:04 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Mueller just put the "Life in Prison" hammer down on Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.

Today a Virginia grand jury indicted Manafort and Gates on a combined 32 counts, alleging an array of tax, financial, and bank fraud crimes, some of which took place as recently as last year. Mueller alleges that Manafort laundered more than $30 million with Gates’s help.

These new charges will be considered in a separate venue from the combined 12 counts of conspiracy, money laundering, financial, and false statements charges Mueller filed against the two men through a Washington, DC, grand jury last October. A spokesperson for the special counsel’s office confirmed Thursday evening that the DC case will still proceed as well, saying, “Both cases will move forward.”

Neither wants to die in prison for Trump....
Feb 23, 2018, 12:07 AM
Playing with toys.
The podesta's problem. Yawn, shoulder shrug, ZzZzZzZzZz
Latest blog entry: ...
Feb 23, 2018, 12:16 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
The podesta's problem. Yawn, shoulder shrug, ZzZzZzZzZz
Actually, It's a Trump problem when they flip.....
Feb 23, 2018, 02:27 AM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Actually, It's a Trump problem when they flip.....
Their crimes were near 10 years ago while he wa employed by the Podesta Group... Do you have trouble reading?
Latest blog entry: ...

Quick Reply