Dec 10, 2019, 07:49 AM
Whats wrong with docile? You must be a Formula 1 race car driver! Keeping it UP^ is the mission sir!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2019, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana Karl
Whats wrong with docile? You must be a Formula 1 race car driver! Keeping it UP^ is the mission sir!

no not a formula 1 driver, and nothing wrong with docile if thats what you like but for instance my Ranger 1600 is a lot quicker and a lot more agile
Dec 10, 2019, 03:22 PM
Pro Bro # 2398
Really Slow !
Dec 11, 2019, 03:21 PM
turn, turn, turn.
And yet it's still faster than a floater.
Dec 23, 2019, 05:23 PM
here is a question....if i were to get an easyglider 4 kit, and did not want to use multiplex motor/esc/servo`s, what size motor and servo`s would i need
Dec 24, 2019, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Reacher
here is a question....if i were to get an easyglider 4 kit, and did not want to use multiplex motor/esc/servo`s, what size motor and servo`s would i need
All the information you are asking for is right here in this thread. Try looking through it starting at page 2.

You need to buy the kit first or it's all just a waste of everyone's time.
Dec 25, 2019, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikura
All the information you are asking for is right here in this thread. Try looking through it starting at page 2.

You need to buy the kit first or it's all just a waste of everyone's time.
Yes it seems i asked a while back, forgive me that i had forgotten this, i dont want to buy the kit and then find all the bits to complete it come close to cost of EG4 RR, maybe i will wait a while and get the RR if i get an EG4
Dec 25, 2019, 08:40 AM
turn, turn, turn.
No biggie because there are other people that read this thread and are looking for answers.
These threads really have nothing to do with the opening poster.

Closing threads is not a great idea for the same reason.
Dec 25, 2019, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
No biggie because there are other people that read this thread and are looking for answers.
These threads really have nothing to do with the opening poster.

Closing threads is not a great idea for the same reason.
Well said Kenny, we cant remember all the stuff we post, and a refresher can be helpful for some one new to the thread
i dont understand why a good thread thats well behaved ends up closed, there was a thread for new volantex Phoenix S 1600, that got closed, no biggie just start a new one lol

Quick Reply