Feb 16, 2018, 01:02 PM
Thread OP
Alert

Mueller indicts 13 Russians

Special Counsel Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities who are "accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes," ......

STILL no Congress imposed sanctions from the Trump administration.....
Feb 16, 2018, 01:44 PM
Go Cocks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
Special Counsel Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities who are "accused of violating U.S. criminal laws in order to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes," ......

This is fake news....Or at least it IS NOT posted on Fox News yet, I wonder why that is????

I see that it is on CNBC and CNN though.....LOL!!!
Feb 16, 2018, 01:45 PM
The QuadFather
Russians huh?
Feb 16, 2018, 01:48 PM
Don't look at me like that....
Oh its happening , sweetheart.
Fox news could have 100% proof Rush Limbaugh was actually Michael Moore
in drag and wouldn't report it.
Feb 16, 2018, 01:50 PM
Absit Invidia
What's happening?
Feb 16, 2018, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings

Yep, I knew Benedict Donald could be indicted
Feb 16, 2018, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
What's happening?
The KGOP being unpatriotic
Feb 16, 2018, 01:56 PM
Don't look at me like that....
So , I wonder if any of our LTPU 12 are actually Russians conspirators just attempting to spread discord ?
Feb 16, 2018, 01:57 PM
Go Cocks!
"The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov."

How do they know these guys are Russians??
Feb 16, 2018, 01:58 PM
The QuadFather
From earlier posted link:
“They are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

It says the defendants spread derogatory information about various candidates throughout the 2016 campaign and by “early to mid-2016” were supporting Trump’s presidential campaign.

The indictment said the defendants purchased political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities. It also accuses them of staging political rallies inside the United States while posing as U.S. grassroots groups.”

Doesn’t sound to me like some giant scam, since they supported Bernie Sanders as well. Sounds like they wanted what the rest of America wanted: No President Clinton.
Feb 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
From earlier posted link:
“They are accused of spreading derogatory information about Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, denigrating Republican candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio -- and supporting Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

It says the defendants spread derogatory information about various candidates throughout the 2016 campaign and by “early to mid-2016” were supporting Trump’s presidential campaign.

The indictment said the defendants purchased political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities. It also accuses them of staging political rallies inside the United States while posing as U.S. grassroots groups.”

Doesn’t sound to me like some giant scam, since they supported Bernie Sanders as well. Sounds like they wanted what the rest of America wanted: No President Clinton.
With the 'rest' of America being the 3+ million more voters who voted for Clinton?
Feb 16, 2018, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
So , I wonder if any of our LTPU 12 are actually Russians conspirators just attempting to spread discord ?
The indictment did say there were Trump "associates" who were involved but "unwittingly" which about sounds like the Trump organization
Feb 16, 2018, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdab
"The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov."

How do they know these guys are Russians??
Bannon told the FBI
Feb 16, 2018, 02:04 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdab
This is fake news....Or at least it IS NOT posted on Fox News yet, I wonder why that is????

I see that it is on CNBC and CNN though.....LOL!!!
It's all over their front page: http://www.foxnews.com/

Quick Reply