Feb 15, 2018, 01:12 PM
Help!

Telemetry with IR4X 4in1TX Module and 9x radio possibe?

I'm trying to get telemetry (s.port) to work together with a 9x radio (FS-TH9x) fitted with an IrangeX IR4X 4in1 module. Receiver I'm using is an XSR.
I've been looking thru many various radio mod guides to get the Telemetry mod correct on the radio and I'm pretty sure I got that part correct (I have looked at the guide here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...05&postcount=2 along with probably 10 other ones).

But, as the IR4X module is quite different to the DIY module I still don't understand if I need to modify that as well? If needed I'm also not sure of how? The jumper pins are not called the same on the IR4X and as it is an STM32 board rather than the Atmega in the example.
The only thing I'm completely certain about is that telemetry does not work with the current config. Everything else works just fine but i really miss the telemetry data.
Any help and experience here would be great. I'm really close on giving up...
Last edited by Lachan; Feb 15, 2018 at 01:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply