AT-6, Waco, Skyraider and Corsair type scale spinner - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 14, 2018, 04:56 PM
Trader Rating: 317
$12.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

AT-6, Waco, Skyraider and Corsair type scale spinner

NIB -ESM AT-6 -2 1/4" scale spinners. $12.95 + $3.80 S&H.

Specs:
2 1/4" diameter
2 3/4" tall
3/8" threaded Prop mounting with 7/16" prop shaft hole.
CNC-Polished silver aluminum.

Easy to use. Mount the spinner plate on the outside of the prop. Screw the nose cone onto the mounting threads. Add on small drop of thread lock and tighten with up to a 1/4" iron shaft or screw driver.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2018, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 71
Pmd George
Latest blog entry: Durafly Tundra
Feb 15, 2018, 10:26 AM
I mailed your spinner out this morning. Thanks for the business, Uncle George
Feb 15, 2018, 02:34 PM
George How Did you do that I just Payed
Feb 15, 2018, 04:01 PM
I am a mind reader and a magic man!
Feb 15, 2018, 09:45 PM
These are printed on Avery "Trueblock" shipping labels and approved by the post office for mailing label since you "Can't" see through them. If I have only one complaite out of hundreds sold, I can live with it. Uncle George
Feb 15, 2018, 11:08 PM
Nice George,, Between you and one other seller here on the Groups,,, I think I found 2 Kings!!

Quick Reply