Comp ARF Kangaroo EDF - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jefffassbinder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 14, 2018, 03:50 PM
Trader Rating: 16
$650.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Comp ARF Kangaroo EDF

Great EDF or Turbine jet to get started in jets. Handles very nice, no bad habits. Is currently configured for EDF. But you can install Turbine or EDF of your choice.

Comp ARF Kangaroo EDF
Well this is my Kangaroo going up for sale. This bird has seen a few fans and has had many fun flights. Iím going to pulls all my gear and this will be airframe only. So what you get is a roo that is ready to fly with all your gear.

It was setup with a dynamax fan system, using 650 sized retracts all of which are not included.

Great flying plane even on a couple 5000 on 12s or take it up to 10000 mah and 12s 2p. Itís up to you, or go get some of that go juice and have yourself a rocket ship that easy and fun to fly.

Also for Turbine enthusiast, I do have the clap that will need to be attached for a Turbine P60 or 80?

Local Pickup in Southern California.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply