Cnc foam cutting service available - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by danielphantom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2018, 09:59 PM
Trader Rating: 159
Once in a lifetime
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Cnc foam cutting service available

Hello,

I have extra time this week to get some cores cut for anyone that may need some for a build project/replacement wing.

I can cut foam cores out of a medium density blue foam to your specifications.

I just need to know your desired wing's characteristics--

Airfoil--I have a database of over 1000 airfoils and can generally find a "new" airfoil off the web.

Wingspan--Root chord --tip chord--sweepback if any--or if the trailing edge is perpendicular to the root, that makes it easy to figure out.

If you're planning on skinning the wing with balsa/ply, I can make allowance for the skin thickness so your core comes out to the correct size.

If you need a bit of washout, that can be cut in as well.

I also can adjust the thickness of the wing if you want a thinner version of a particular airfoil.

--let me know what you want or need

Prices for 60" $40.00 --spars extra, combat wings that use twice as much foam also extra. Shoot me a pm and I'll work with you

2M $50.00 spars extra, again combat wings also a bit extra.

I have a pretty quick turn-a-round time to get them shipped off. Light local boxes go priority--heavy, distant addresses go usps parcel select--all with tracking.

Take a look at my feedback--

thanks for looking,

Daniel
Last edited by danielphantom; Feb 13, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply