This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Cheerson CX-35 Phantom 5.8 GHZ FPV Drone Line Of Sight Maiden Flight

This is the Line Of Sight Maiden Flight Review. In this video I fly it outside and show you what the 720P HD Camera footage looks like in real world conditions:

Cheerson CX-35 Phantom 5.8 GHZ FPV Drone With Altitude Hold Line Of Sight Maiden Flight Review (4 min 38 sec)

This is the Unboxing video:

Cheerson CX-35 Phantom 5.8 GHZ FPV Drone Quadcopter Unboxing, Review, and Maiden Flight (15 min 22 sec)

These are Review Notes for this RC Camera Drone:

Pros:
- Fun
- 5.8 GHZ FPV
- The radio buttons are well labeled
- Camera gimble that can be adjusted instantly
- The radio has a nice built in FPV screen that is very adjustable
- 7-8 minute flight times are easy with the battery provided
- It responded to the inputs well outside and the altitude hold was solid
- It is durable! It survived a crash from about 80 feet with only minor damage. I couldn't use that footage because I swore during the fall. Check my Facebook page for that bonus footage: https://www.facebook.com/GBLyndensRC

Cons:
- The gyro fought the inputs a little bit during the indoor maiden flight
- Loud Brushed motors
- You can crash by holding the throttle all of the way down for a few seconds! I thought it was LVC, but nope. All of the footage seen in this video was taken AFTER that crash as well.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply