Probotix Fireball Comet CNC Machine - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Z06 Tony, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2018, 02:50 PM
Trader Rating: 173
$2,000.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Probotix Fireball Comet CNC Machine

I have for sale a used Probotix Fireball Comet CNC Machine with water cooled spindle. I purchased it new just over 4 years ago. The reason I am selling it is because it was my backup and I have not used it in over a year. It was mostly used to CNC carbon fiber and CNC foam. There is nothing wrong with it. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.
Price is $2,000 FIRM local PU only. I paid over $400 to have it freight shipped only 2 states away. I am not willing to pack it but if the buyer can arrange for a freight/moving company to PU and pack that's ok with me. I will not package it for shipping though. I paid over $4,000+shipping for it. Here is a link but please note that the price you see at the top is before adding the $800 water cooled spindle. I will include the receipt-> https://www.probotix.com/CNC-ROUTERS/COMET-CNC-ROUTER
This is a very good CNC and if it wasn't I would not have bought a 2nd identical CNC machine 1 year later. Probotix has awesome tech support. Pic is stock pic. I will take some pics when I get a chance.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply