Looking for the best Multihull RC Companies? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 13, 2018, 06:20 AM
Question

Looking for the best Multihull RC Companies?

Hello To Everyone from Norway

I can not recall when I last visited the site.?(Long Time Ago)
I will not bore fellow members with all my trials and tribulations.

I have started to become very interested in Multihull-RC Yachts (NON COMPETITION)
I have not purchased any RC Yacht as yet,but have done a lot of research.but was unsure how to proceed.

then I came across two very good companies one in France-PG Modélisme and one from both Ohio, U.S.A. or Pedreguer, Alicante, Spain
Flying Hulls.

They look very impressive,I just wondered if fellow members can give me links to equally good companies who Build/supply Multihulls/Catamarans

I am just interested in the cream of the Crop in top quality multihull-sailing boats

Many thanks in advance
Regards Steve :mrgreen
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2018, 10:46 AM

Production Foiler RC Trimarans

If you're interested in a foiling trimaran there is only one manufacturer that I know of and that is Ian Holt. Here is a thread about his boats including videos on boatdesign.net: https://www.boatdesign.net/threads/f...imarans.55840/
Seem to be very well done boats.
Feb 13, 2018, 10:59 AM

Many thanks

Hello
I really do thank you very much,for your most helpful reply
I am interested in all sailing boats with multihulls(not competition orientated)
IE TRIMARAN/CATAMARAN & so on.
Just wish to look at all available models and then choose the best

I will have a good look at the link you gave me

best wishes Steve

Quick Reply