This thread is privately moderated by HobbyKing_Ian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 16, 2018, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbykingRichard
Hi nightsheffield,

The chargers you are talking about may look the same but are slightly different, the model that is on special for $59.99 is SKU TQ4 which we are clearing out.

The newer model is SKU 9070000060-0 which is at full price as this is the replacement for toe older TQ4. because there is no more stock of the older model in your selected warehouse when you click the link it will redirect you to the new model to give you the option of purchasing the new item.

I Hope this helps

Regards
Richard
The older charger has been out of stock for a good while before this sale now in ALL warehouses as far as I could tell, I know because I had it in my basket ....
What is the point of putting something on sale that hk don't have but only have the "almost" same thing but at full price?

It's just wasted my time again chasing none existent deals.
Seeing as my old one crapped out out just after the warrantee maybe hk could at least sell me one at the price advertised in the sale?

Usually when something is not in a local warehouse It just tells me there is no stock or takes me to another warehouse that has stock.
Something went wrong here anyway.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2018, 03:52 AM
And the charger is back on the hot sales special offer right on the front page AGAIN for 46.......
No stock in any warehouse and hasn't been for weeks,
Come on hobbyking, just stop this nonsense and put stuff in the sale that you can actually provide!!!!!???!?!
Feb 03, 2019, 04:12 PM
Mark Harrison
This has been broken for a while... any chance of getting it fixed? I love promoting HK stuff!
Feb 03, 2019, 04:34 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar
This has been broken for a while... any chance of getting it fixed? I love promoting HK stuff!
I get that same thing on all of my devices. I ended up having a buddy pull the links for me on his phone as his settings work just fine on my account. It has something to do with browser settings that I can't figure out and I am pretty well versed in that area. I tried it on three browsers, two phones, and two tablets.

I hope this post helps you find a solution.

GB
Feb 03, 2019, 05:02 PM
looking up, down under
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
I get that same thing on all of my devices. I ended up having a buddy pull the links for me on his phone as his settings work just fine on my account. It has something to do with browser settings that I can't figure out and I am pretty well versed in that area. I tried it on three browsers, two phones, and two tablets.
adblocker ?
java script disabled ?
stale cache ?

worth a thought
Feb 03, 2019, 05:11 PM
Category Manager - Planes
Thread OP
Looking into it
Feb 03, 2019, 06:17 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy1
adblocker ?
java script disabled ?
stale cache ?

worth a thought
Great suggestions and I already tried all of those across multiple browsers, per HobbyKing support.

I even disabled my Spybot and it still didn't help.

GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKing_Ian
Looking into it
Thanks Ian! You have to be one of the hardest working guys in the Biz! lol
Feb 11, 2019, 12:21 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Are there any resources for "active" promotional/discount codes that we can use when posting reviews/alerts/promos ?
Feb 11, 2019, 05:24 PM
Category Manager - Planes
Thread OP
If you're having an issue with the url link please pm your account details. IT is looking into it for me

Ian
Feb 12, 2019, 01:49 AM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKing_Ian
If you're having an issue with the url link please pm your account details. IT is looking into it for me

Ian
and... it's working now. Thanks Ian!!
Feb 12, 2019, 03:40 PM
I review RC Products
Mine still isn't working. I sent my info.
May 12, 2019, 09:00 PM
Everyone can join in this affiliate programme?
Jun 16, 2019, 02:51 AM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willington4
Everyone can join in this affiliate programme?
I think that is correct and the link system works perfectly now

GB
Aug 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
aka ShadowVFX
I have tried using the Affiliate Program a few times with some friends over the last few weeks. When any of us needs to make a purchase, we make sure to send it as an affiliate link so the other gets some credit. However, after 3 purchases in the last 3 weeks, none of us are seeing anything.

I reached out to support and here's the response I got:

Quote:
Transcripts:
Operator Justina has joined the chat.
[01:36:41] Justina: Thank you for choosing HobbyKing! This is Justina, assisting you. How may I help you?
[01:36:45] Scott: I recently gave my friend some affiliate codes for some purchases he was going to make. However, after making the purchases I still don't see the promo points on my account. I would like to get credit for these affiliate purchases. Here is the order # for the first batch of affiliate purchases my friend made 2 weeks ago using my links: Order 1: 102038833 https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-co...asc=2075377354 https://hobbyking.com/en_us/zippy-co...asc=5010651542 https://hobbyking.com/en_us/canopy-l...asc=9456120588
[01:37:03] Scott: Here is the second order he just made yesterday... Second Order: 102056055 https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-c...asc=9833108787
[01:38:32] Justina: I do understand. Regarding your store credits, our marketing department will be checked it first and once they confirm it, they will automatically credit it on your account.
[01:38:53] Scott: How long might that take?
[01:40:02] Justina: Sorry it is reward points not store credits.
[01:41:24] Justina: We don't have the estimate time frame but you can your account from time to time.
[01:41:49] Scott: I understand. I am looking under rewards points on my profile right now and don't see the points I should have received from the affiliate link purchases.
[01:42:06] Scott: So I just need to wait until the Marketing dept catches up and adds the points to my account?
[01:46:50] Justina: Yes, kindly wait for our marketing to be checked.
The transcript will be sent to "[email protected]".
[01:48:36] Justina: I will also forward this to our management to check your order. Thank you for your understanding. Is there anything else I may help you with?
The visitor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (01:50:25)

Quick Reply