Tbs vendetta parts drone - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by BuggZy99, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 12, 2018, 11:14 PM
Trader Rating: 31
$75.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Tbs vendetta parts drone

Thise one of my vendetta drones, flew all summer last year but a few weeks before the end of the saeson i crashed it ans sma kec the camera lkean egg in a dryer, antways, gave more then one it ended up on the wall and hadnt touched it. I removed the core pro,vtx to install in my new wing, and having 2 others vendettas i dont really wanna play with rebuilding it, having made the move over to fixed wing for the upcomming season i dont see me using it anymore, basically its missing a camera and a core pro, so if you have those lying around it will be ready to go, a used camera is like 15$ and a core pro used is around 40$ ish, this can be a very good chance to have a tbs vendetta, or if you crashed yours or simply for spare parts. In pics, its running the latest tbs software, in blheli, escs are running the latest update, in betaflight, gyro shows it streight, all motors run and are the original cobra motors that come with it.
Price includes shipping , tracking and paypal fees
Being sold as is and as a parts setup
Last edited by BuggZy99; Feb 13, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2018, 07:20 AM
Trader Rating: 10
PM sent.
Feb 13, 2018, 03:18 PM
Trader Rating: 31
pm's replied but it has already been paid for

Quick Reply