Battery Checker + Servo Tester, All in One!! (Free Shipping) - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Nixus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 12, 2018, 09:27 PM
Trader Rating: 82
$15.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Battery Checker + Servo Tester, All in One!! (Free Shipping)

Howdy folks,

I have a few completely new Cellmeter 8's available. Asking $15, shipping included within the USA free of charge!

Features:
-Battery Checker (LiPO, LiFE, LiON, NiMH, and NiCD)
-Servo Tester!! Displays the range of travel on the servo digitally, and automatically centers it
-Battery balancer/discharger

Plus, it has a backlit screen for easy viewing inside and out!!

All in all it's a must-have for any hobbyist. It excels as both a servo tester and battery checker.

PM me with any questions, thanks!!
Last edited by Nixus; Feb 12, 2018 at 11:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2018, 11:38 AM
Trader Rating: 8

Cellmeter 8

Hey I got one of these from Banggood and it's a super item....likely one of the most often used pieces of field gear I own.

Def a must-have. Good luck with your sale.
Feb 13, 2018, 12:00 PM
Trader Rating: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by wymbly1971
Hey I got one of these from Banggood and it's a super item....likely one of the most often used pieces of field gear I own.

Def a must-have. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks!!

Quick Reply