Soling 1 meter rudder, hatch cover - RC Groups
Feb 12, 2018, 08:35 PM
"Ich Bin Genial"
Discussion

Soling 1 meter rudder, hatch cover

Hello everybody,

I'm restoring an old soling and I have not been able to find any used soling rudders and hatch covers for sale, so I figured with the increased popularity in 3d printing I'm wondering if anybody has tried making a soling 1 meter hatch and rudder? and if so please let me know.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2018, 08:43 PM
Check the soling yahoo group site, there’s someone that makes them. Think he’s asking $17 + $3 shipping,
His name is Robert Pacini & email is rfpcpo78@yahoo.com
Last edited by skipper67; Feb 12, 2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Added contact info
Feb 13, 2018, 06:39 AM
plus you can always contact victor and order the parts you need. it might take a while. but they do deliver. being you are in florida, there is a crap ton of solings down there. villages, punta gorda, sarasota all have big fleets. I know that they are on the west coast...

per the soling rules, you can build a replacement rudder that is the same shape as the factory and still be a legal boat.

I'll check my stash of parts and see if I have a spare rudder. I doubt it but I'll check
Feb 13, 2018, 02:45 PM
I have a used rudder and deck you can have. No hatch cover though.

Rich
Feb 14, 2018, 05:22 PM
"Ich Bin Genial"
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper67
Check the soling yahoo group site, there’s someone that makes them. Think he’s asking $17 + $3 shipping,
His name is Robert Pacini & email is rfpcpo78@yahoo.com
Thanks! rsgault said he had a rudder for me, but could you please give me a link to the yahoo group perhaps someone there has an extra hatch cover.
Feb 15, 2018, 08:55 AM
Groups.yahoo.com, youíll see thatís where the man is selling the hatch covers....
Feb 15, 2018, 09:24 PM
"The Man" ... Groups.Yahoo.com ... that is rather vague ??
Feb 17, 2018, 08:38 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=soling+yahoo+group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ter/info?tab=s

not sure if you can browse through the messages or not. But to post you need to register.

Quick Reply