Nxt dlg - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by cgmoth, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 12, 2018, 04:27 PM
Trader Rating: 5
No really, it doesn't have one
$550.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Nxt dlg

I'm trying to cut the herd down to a reasonable level so I'll be listing 3 of my DLGs for sale over the next couple of months. Of course, in order for my strategy to be successful, I need to stop buying new planes to try out!. We'll see how that goes...

This plane has MKS DS65ks all around. It comes with wing/tail bags, two tungsten ballast sticks (17g and 45g), zepsus magnetic switch, 900mah lipo, and if you fly Taranis, or other compatible radio, I'll leave the X4R receiver along with the high precision vario in the plane. The wing was delamed when the nose broke off the old fuse on launch. The delam was repaired with laminating resin and then carboline was epoxied over the top of the delam (probably overkill). The bottom of the rudder was also repaired in the same manner. The launch peg is one of Eitan's with 3K carbon patches epoxied on top and bottom for added strength. The first couple of inches of the aileron hinges were torn when the wing was delamed and have been repaired with packing tape. The AUW is 232g. The plane still flies great and would make someone a good step up from their first older design DLG without the stress of a brand new top of the line plane.

PayPal preferred, no fees to me. Will ship to lower 48, buyer pays shipping.

Let me know if you got questions,

Clif
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2018, 11:22 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Pm sent

Pm sent

Quick Reply