Feb 12, 2018, 03:44 AM
because rust never sleeps....
Discussion

Crossfire Micro and Vector

I am looking into purchasing a TBS Crossfire Micro for use with my Taranis QX7 and Eagletree Vector.

Are there any issues I need to be aware of ?

1. Do all the Crossfire RXs provide SBUS input to Vector.

2. Is there an RSSI output from the Crossfire RXs which will plug straight into the Vector to give me RSSI percentage on the OSD.

3. Are there any other issues I might need to be aware of?

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2018, 04:10 AM
Yes, if you want rssi and link quality you need to connect the bst port of the crossfire rx to the vectors bus port that is open... Or you can select ppm out of crossfire rx and set rssi to a unused ch and lq to another, bst port is best though cuz then you get gps coordinates displayed on the crossfire rx too
May 12, 2018, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark97564
Yes, if you want rssi and link quality you need to connect the bst port of the crossfire rx to the vectors bus port that is open... Or you can select ppm out of crossfire rx and set rssi to a unused ch and lq to another, bst port is best though cuz then you get gps coordinates displayed on the crossfire rx too
I managed to sort this, but thank you for replying.
Jun 15, 2018, 12:19 AM
I am in process of doing the same set up, what connector do you use between crossfire micro to vector? Or if you even need any?
Jun 15, 2018, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eao168
I am in process of doing the same set up, what connector do you use between crossfire micro to vector? Or if you even need any?
TBS BST to Vector Bus connector

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...84&postcount=1

Quick Reply