Feb 11, 2018, 11:23 PM
Arizona Electric Festival
Thread OP
Discussion

Sunday

As most of you know we officially ended AEF 2018 a little early due to the high winds early in the morning Sunday. It’s usually fairly light attendance-wise anyway it would have loved one more day as scheduled. We did get some flying in. There are a few pics posted. As a whole I was very happy with the event and will provide more commentary in a separate thread. Thanks to everyone s that came out to participate or spectate!
Shannon
CD
AEF 2018
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2018, 11:28 PM
Conestoga Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldkrd
As most of you know we officially ended AEF 2018 a little early due to the high winds early in the morning Sunday. It’s usually fairly light attendance-wise anyway it would have loved one more day as scheduled. We did get some flying in. There are a few pics posted. As a whole I was very happy with the event and will provide more commentary in a separate thread. Thanks to everyone s that came out to participate or spectate!
Shannon
CD
AEF 2018
Shannon, I know at this very minute you are creating that new thread- otherwise I'd be starting one to rave about what an AWESOME event we had this year!! The only thing I would ask for is not to forget my combat plane at home when I go to the field on Saturday!

So I will save the full extent of my enthusiasm for the thread later. You, Pat, Matt, Rick and all the blue shirts did an absolutely fabulous job and we got a real break from mother nature this year!

Quick Reply