Feb 11, 2018, 04:03 PM
Thread OP
Video

Mexican President’s Video Message to Trump

A Message for Donald Trump from Former Mexican President Vicente Fox (4 min 22 sec)
Feb 11, 2018, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
Yes, they became "BOSS of you".

Well said Vicente!
Feb 11, 2018, 05:34 PM
Been out of power since 2006.
He's a nobody.
Feb 11, 2018, 05:36 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEBRANTAHUESOS View Post
Yes, they became "BOSS of you".

Well said Vicente!
Mexico is a Turd World Country, and most Americans have no idea who the current or past presidents of Mexico are or was.

But for 4 years, this guys was, and probably better than any following him.

Clyde
Feb 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
Mexico is a Turd World Country, and most Americans have no idea who the current or past presidents of Mexico are or was.

Clyde
Dude, If I'm a Mexican, I'd be offended. Max was repulsive. Corruption is one thing, mass murder is another.

The way I figure it, if Trump has all these foreign leaders in a tizzy, he's doing something right.
Feb 11, 2018, 05:51 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran View Post
Dude, If I'm a Mexican, I'd be offended. Max was repulsive. Corruption is one thing, mass murder is another.

The way I figure it, if Trump has all these foreign leaders in a tizzy, he's doing something right.
History tells two stories yes???

Clyde
Feb 11, 2018, 06:23 PM
Big mouths are usually forgetful, you were just a colony ruled from the outside also, remember your Queen?, bow your head
Feb 11, 2018, 06:32 PM
Quote:

Clyde
I'm sorry, but his crazy adventure took him to death, what a great pity
Feb 11, 2018, 06:34 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Big mouths are usually forgetful, you were just a colony ruled from the outside also, remember your Queen?, bow your head
And the language you speak today is made possible by, the one and only, Hernan Cortes

Clyde
Feb 11, 2018, 06:38 PM
Quote:
And the language you speak today is made possible by, the one and only, Hernan Cortes

Clyde
And how about your languaje, did you invent it?, or your Colonizers gave it to you?
Feb 11, 2018, 06:43 PM
By the way teacher, how's your Spanish going, doing better?
Last edited by QUEBRANTAHUESOS; Feb 11, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Feb 11, 2018, 06:45 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
And how about your languaje, did you invent it?, or your Colonizers gave it to you?

Quote:
By the way teacher, how's your Spanish are going, doing better?

Clyde
Feb 11, 2018, 06:50 PM
Oh! I almost forgot, to speak Russian perfectly is now your big goal and is fashionable,
good job teacher, give a big huge to your lovely big bear
Feb 11, 2018, 06:55 PM
globemaster
It won’t be long before Russian is the offical language here... of course, after Spanish, the unnoficcial offical language of CA and AZ.
The difference is that hispanics (with the exception of cubans, because they had free pass to immigrate) do not have wet dreams involving a shirtless Putin.
Feb 11, 2018, 07:00 PM
Gravity-Compliant User
Quote:
Not my Queen...

None of my family arrived in the New World until the mid-18th century.

Quick Reply