This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2018, 01:55 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Freewing F-105 Thunderchief 64mm EDF Jet Maiden Flight Review

This is the Maiden Flight Review for the Freewing F-105 Thunderchief 64mm EDF Jet. It includes footage from two different cameras to give you the best experience possible on my first flight with this RC Jet.

As you will see, I didn't set my time short enough to land without crazy urgency. I also needed to trim my ailerons and reduce the Dual-Rates from 65% down to 58% to enjoy it in the air. The ailerons are very responsive with the stock setup, so I recommend adding Dual-Rates.

For those of you wondering about my battery, it was down at 2% when I checked it after it was on the ground. It is back up to a safe charge level, but I have adjusted my timing to 3 minutes down from 5 to avoid a similar issue in the future. I was flying with a nice new 1600 mAh battery, so I thought I would have had more flight time, but that wasn't the case.

Freewing F-105 Thunderchief 64mm EDF Jet Maiden Flight Review (3 min 36 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply