Traxxas Slash 2wd - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Extreme31, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 10, 2018, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 2
$225.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Slash 2wd

Up for sale is a great running Slash with a few upgrades I'll list below;

Velineon VXL-3s Waterproof ESC
Velineon Brushless Motor
Hitec HS-645MG High torque steering servo
Spektrum SR300 receiver
Pro-Line Badlands 2.10x4.95 tires and black wheels
Rpm Front & Rear A-arms
Rpm Front and rear linkages
New Wheel bearings
STRC aluminum skid plate
STRC aluminum Battery hold down bracket
Custom painted trophy truck body

The newly installed badlands tires rub on the body when fully compressed so I purchased a Proline adjustable Body lift kit. Am also including a set of stock size BFG crawler tires if you don't want to run the bigger tires and lift kit. Also have a brand new set of spur gears and slipper clutch I'll include (was going to install them but found the originals to be in great shape). Car is geared pretty fast and runs great on a 2s lipo. Slip in a 3s lipo and be prepared to be amazed cause the thing is stupid crazy fast! I originally purchased it as a roller off ebay then rebuilt it with the parts above. The motor, esc and BFG's came off a pretty new Slash Platinum 4wd. I had an awful lot of fun with it trying new gear ratios and dialing it in for what I like but now its time for a new project truck, maybe a 1/5 scale buggy. Would like to see $225 via paypal and I'll ship it anywhere in the conus.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply