Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
Discussion

Blade Nano QX Issue

After binding with the transmitter, the propellers start spinning without any throttle. I have the throttle all the way down and the motors are still spinning the propellers.

I can control it pretty well but when it crashes it wonít stop spinning the propellers unless I power off the transmitter.

I donít know if itís a problem with the drone or with the transmitter.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2018, 02:04 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
Itís probably the Tx. Try putting in down trim on the throttle.

Which Tx are you using?

Welcome to RCG, by the way!
Feb 10, 2018, 02:31 PM
Iím not sure how to do that.

I have the Blade MLP4DSM transmitter. The drone was a gift and didnít come with a transmitter. I ordered this on off eBay. Did I maybe buy a lemon transmitter?
Feb 10, 2018, 02:45 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
The two throttle trim buttons are located just right of the throttle stick. Press the bottom one several times to trim the throttle down till the motors stops spinning.
Feb 10, 2018, 02:56 PM
Thanks. Ok so I pressed the bottom button all the way to the lowest setting and it still didn’t stop the motors. It did slow them down some though.
Feb 10, 2018, 03:23 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
That’s promising.

I would try rebinding. Make sure all the trims are centered and the throttle stick is all the way at the bottom.

I found this video that might be helpful.

How to Fly the Blade Nano QX Part 6 Binding (3 min 22 sec)

Quick Reply