Mantis85 FPV brushless quad - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 10, 2018, 03:51 AM
Link

Mantis85 FPV brushless quad

Now I do like my quads , especially the small ones ..
And these micro brushless quads seem rather tempting ..
The average price seems to be around $150 USD which is a little steep for me ..
But the Mantis85 seem to be the exception , Fasttech.com has it for $84.07 USD for the Bind and fly ...
The RTF is $113 USD ....

CLICK to check them out

Now with brushed micros being in the same neighborhood price wise , it makes the brushless FPV quad some what tempting ..
Wonder what I am getting for my birthday ?
Stuff I got for myself for xmas rocked ! ( The stuff I purchased )
If my birthday present sux's , I might splash out for the mantis85 ... ( I hear the siren song )
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2018, 07:59 AM
Does look a good deal,
Might get a bnf frsky one myself.
I wonder what tx is supplied with frsky rtf though , all it shows is a flysky tx...?
Feb 10, 2018, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelsheffield
Does look a good deal,
Might get a bnf frsky one myself.
I wonder what tx is supplied with frsky rtf though , all it shows is a flysky tx...?
I was wondering that myself !

DSM2/x and FrSky = What transmitter ?

The bundle with Tx ( RTF ) is damned tempting for the price , but the last thing I need is a new Tx ...
Feb 10, 2018, 09:38 AM
Yeah, a new mediocre tx is pointless as I already have a taranis with hall sensor gimbals....
I have built a lot of micro brushless now and often asked to build for others but the time to do it is limited, if this was any good I could just tell em to buy one of these especially for a total newbie who doesn't have a tx...
Feb 10, 2018, 05:03 PM
The flysky Tx should be ok ..
It's no Futaba , but should be ok ..
I own a few 9x - 9XR - 9XR pro and so far they have been good .
I have been tempted by the 6Ch Flysky , especially when bundled ..
Just to see what it is like , but I just have too many transmitters as it is .
I can not justify another , but if I was not so burdened ( Tx heavy ) I would be thinking of the flysky combo .
Feb 12, 2018, 09:02 PM

Vijay yadav

<a href='http://www.mrmarathi.in/2018/02/marathi-sms-marathi-whatsapp-jokes.html'>Marathi SMS</a> one of the best artical for me !! i want this type of dronnn... !!

Quick Reply