This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2018, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 354
$25.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Large transmitter case to protect your equipment and hall for stuff!

I have 3 of these large transmitter case left with dividers for any use you have. It will easily hold two transmitters. I am selling them for $25.95 + S&H ($23.75) instead of the normal $39.95 retail price to make more room in the Warehouse. It is will built and has reinforced straps + corners.
For those of you who want to see inside the case I have posted more pictures. Thanks for your interest.

Specs:
18" tall X 9 3/4" wide X 12" wide
14 lbs
All aluminum riveted joints
S&H has been running about $21.50

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply