DHK Maximus 1/8th RTR Brushless Truck Review - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by rinoki71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2018, 01:49 PM
RD's Drone Reviews
Mini-Review

DHK Maximus 1/8th RTR Brushless Truck Review

This is an amazing 1/8th scale truck and you can pick it up from GB's US-LA Warehouse for $309 shipped free (US Warehouse will remain open and will be processing orders during the Chinese New Year Celebration). It's also available for $286 from their China Warehouse. Purchase links are in the video's description. Overall, I LOVE this truck. It is so fast and powerful and built extremely well. Also, spare parts are readily available in the USA and they are dirt cheap.

DHK Maximus 1/8th Brushless RTR 50mph truck Review (20 min 32 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2018, 12:42 PM
I think this truck is such bad quality. I bought a DHK Maximus and three weeks in, I’ve had screws dropping out all over the place and now a broken steering server. I would not say this truck is amazing at all, it’s a cheap low budget truck which will need completely stripping and removing all electrics and replacing with quality electrics and then to solve screws that work their way loose and drop out even after tightening them all before a run. Such a load of rubbish and not worth the money.
Apr 12, 2018, 12:39 AM
RD's Drone Reviews
I'm sorry you had such bad luck but I completely disagree with the exception of the steering servo which I've heard from others though mine is fine. I did replace a the front bumper that I busted in the review because I hit the lip of the road really really hard while landing a jump but the parts from rchobbyexplosion are so cheap that it was not a big deal to me. I'm super impressed still.

Quick Reply