This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
Trader Rating: 343
Sold

NIB-5" 4-40 turnbuckles at a great price

Regular retail price for these 5 " turnbuckles sell for $13.95 for 2 in a package. My price for 2 bags (4 turnbuckles) for $4.95 plus $2.60 for S&H. You get two for the price of one package!

Features:
Heavy duty steel Turnbuckle Features:
• 3/16" Hex in the center for a wrench.
• 4/40 Right Hand/Left Hand Thread
• 1/2"" Long Thread
• 2 Turnbuckles per package

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply