Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by OilFlyOne, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2018, 12:32 PM
Gallery

Ritewing Mini Drake

I have had the Mini Drake Built up now for Several Weeks and Must say Drake has some very Impressive Kits,, The tracking on the Mini and Speed is very Impressive, and I used all the recommended, Electronics!! I decided against using Paint and used the Carbon Fiber Sheet To accent the wing Prior to Laminating. No Fear after the Maiden of Adding my Spare Vector Mini to Send this one out! Only Other Mods Made,, I used the Boopido Wing Joiners which allows me to break the bird Down and travel through tight Rough Terran Should the day ever Come !! Very Impressed and will invest more in the Future with Mr. Drake!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply