Feb 11, 2018, 03:48 PM
DG-303 Elan Acro Kolibri T35
here in Europe the Aura gyro is not common. It would be very hard to sell this unit
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2018, 04:25 PM
DG-303 Elan Acro Kolibri T35
and I don't need the EDF either as I also want to go turbine. At least the edf can be used to get used to the model and its flight characteristics, before you convert it to turbine. However a kit version would be great!
Last edited by Haruki; Feb 11, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Feb 11, 2018, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki
and I don't need the EDF either as I also want to go turbine. At least the edf can be used to get used to the model and its flight characteristics, before you convert it to turbine. However a kit version would be great!
Sorry. I just don't get the foamy turbine thing. Why not just get a mini Avanti and put the recomended p-20 in it...
Feb 11, 2018, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonflyers
Not sure about the fan but the Aura's bring good money used. I see them go for $80 plus often. You would probably come out fine. But then again, it makes more sense to fly it as is. Doesn't seem to be lacking in performance from the videos.

Likely could sell unwanted parts pretty quick for a better price than we would credit if we sold without....

Not sure if anyone would be interested in putting $100 deposits on White ARF+ versions.... if we could get serious interest for like 8+, it could be worth adding the sku and having them built... (don't have a price yet, but it sure won't save 'retail value' on components! That is not how Super PNP's work... they are a sweet package deal.)

David
Feb 11, 2018, 08:40 PM
Quote:
here in Europe the Aura gyro is not common. It would be very hard to sell this unit
I think more of you need to try it!!!
Great performance, great value!

David
Feb 11, 2018, 09:23 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribbe
I think more of you need to try it!!!
Great performance, great value!

David
Haha dude I agree. When I first saw that big cessana I was like man I don’t need a gyro and certainly not in that thing. Then I saw one fly,immediately bought it. So here’s the thing with their flight system. Firstly I consider myself a very advanced flyer. NOt trying to come from ego but I’m addicted to flying precise,smooth and scale like depending on the aircraft. I’m a full time jazz drummer though playing everything from African,latin, New Orleans,bebop,jazz blah blah. Let’s say I’m addicted to timing,feel and pocket and rtyhmm. This is what I see in aviation. I notice the smoothness. So their flight system makes even their little mamba 10 look and fly like a much much much bigger plane. They make flying more fun as they take the time to dial in 3 modes that completely change the FEEL of the craft and in a way it’s like having 3 planes dialed in. I personally am not passionate with tinkering or computers so the fact that they tweek each one individually for each aircraft is amazing. I want their new jet and cap232 . I can already tell their jet will be my favorite FUN jet I own Fun comes first
Feb 11, 2018, 09:35 PM
AA6JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzmanb
Haha dude I agree. When I first saw that big cessana I was like man I donít need a gyro and certainly not in that thing. Then I saw one fly,immediately bought it. So hereís the thing with their flight system. Firstly I consider myself a very advanced flyer. NOt trying to come from ego but Iím addicted to flying precise,smooth and scale like depending on the aircraft. Iím a full time jazz drummer though playing everything from African,latin, New Orleans,bebop,jazz blah blah. Letís say Iím addicted to timing,feel and pocket and rtyhmm. This is what I see in aviation. I notice the smoothness. So their flight system makes even their little mamba 10 look and fly like a much much much bigger plane. They make flying more fun as they take the time to dial in 3 modes that completely change the FEEL of the craft and in a way itís like having 3 planes dialed in. I personally am not passionate with tinkering or computers so the fact that they tweek each one individually for each aircraft is amazing. I want their new jet and cap232 . I can already tell their jet will be my favorite FUN jet I own Fun comes first
This Cap?

Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Feb 11, 2018, 09:40 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
This Cap?

No the blue one Haha yes sir that one but I think I will get blue but that orange does look sexy . One of these days my lazy self will come meet you ,maybe with Ray. Here’s their amazing Cessna which I’d consider my favorite prop fun plane BARNONE. Bajora I know you have this one If not let’s trade haha
Copy of Cessna rc with streamer (3 min 49 sec)
Feb 11, 2018, 09:48 PM
AA6JB
The Cap is not mine ... it's a pal's. I am shooting media of it for him ... he is doing a review of it for Model Aviation Magazine.
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Feb 11, 2018, 10:13 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
The Cap is not mine ... it's a pal's. I am shooting media of it for him ... he is doing a review of it for Model Aviation Magazine.
I love its looks and flight characteristics
So locked in but this jet is Killin me man. It's funny because my favorite stock fan from back in the day was the taft 11 blade
Feb 11, 2018, 10:45 PM
Quote:
I love its looks and flight characteristics
So locked in but this jet is Killin me man. It's funny because my favorite stock fan from back in the day was the taft 11 blade
You just need to figure out how to get both! Sell something!
David
Feb 11, 2018, 10:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribbe
You just need to figure out how to get both! Sell something!
David
Exactly what's planned
Feb 12, 2018, 12:05 AM
Foam abuser!
Man, saw this thing flying all weekend at the AZ Electric Festival. The Flex guys put on a heck of a show with it.

I want one, but having just dropped coin on the Freewing F-4 release, and crashing my Freewing A-10 today (which I will replace immediately), I need to save my pennies for a bit. I'll probably get one once they are in stock in March. Gotta wait for that commission check at the end of the month first.

Pat
Feb 12, 2018, 12:45 AM
Micro-Turbine Superhero
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonflyers
Sorry. I just don't get the foamy turbine thing. Why not just get a mini Avanti and put the recomended p-20 in it...
Yeah get the Avanti with a P20
Feb 12, 2018, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Look at the GEAR I have no doubt this will be the best foamy sport jet out there, beating my current t favorite Avanti. https://youtu.be/PMzRYtSMHck
Thanks for the grass video. Sold me on this one. I've seen so many jets this size that take forever to get off the ground . Some tend to tricycle over from the thrust lift from the rear. Or have to come in hot for landings taking a long roll out. I've removed the wheels from every jet I have and just hand toss. I always wanted a jet this size with reliable components, straight forward, don't need a bunch of bells and whistles. Habu 2 has been my go to hand toss for years. Even bought two extras to keep in the box ( just in case ) Looks like this will be just what I've been waiting for. Thanks again! Good job! Take offs and landings are about all I look for in videos before buying a plane . The close ups and angles of views were very helpful to me. Watched it over and over . No doubt it's a winner off grass. Thanks.

Quick Reply