Bad day at car wash............ - RC Groups
Feb 08, 2018, 09:02 PM
Discussion

Bad day at car wash............

MAN GETS STUCK IN DRIVE-THRU CAR WASH MACHINE (1 min 0 sec)

that made me think of this......................great movie too!

Rose Royce - Car Wash (5 min 5 sec)
Feb 09, 2018, 04:39 PM
Vid removed for poor taste.
Last edited by oldcoot88; Feb 09, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Feb 09, 2018, 04:58 PM
OOPs Double post
Feb 09, 2018, 06:08 PM
Sickening video, oldcoot88. But I suppose for some people, it makes them feel good to watch other humans in extreme pain.
Feb 09, 2018, 06:10 PM
Made me think back to this song.
Rose Royce - Car Wash [LYRICS] (3 min 36 sec)
Feb 09, 2018, 07:20 PM
Accident by open door while car wash (0 min 28 sec)
Feb 09, 2018, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Sickening video, oldcoot88. But I suppose for some people, it makes them feel good to watch other humans in extreme pain.
Thank you sir for pointing out that it conveyed that impression, though it wasn't intended that way. Vid is removed.
Feb 09, 2018, 09:08 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcoot88
Thank you sir for pointing out that it conveyed that impression, though it wasn't intended that way. Vid is removed.
Place thumbs-up emoticon here.
Feb 09, 2018, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Made me think back to this song.https://youtu.be/OlARiwAazQI
What a great movie.
Feb 09, 2018, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter
Place thumbs-up emoticon here.
Yeah, the "eek" emoticon was used, denoting dismay But apparently it still came across badly.
Feb 09, 2018, 10:44 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcoot88
Yeah, the "eek" emoticon was used, denoting dismay But apparently it still came across badly.
I missed it entirely. I'm just impressed with the humility.
Feb 10, 2018, 02:21 AM
Sloping off....
Old school manners - good to see.
Feb 10, 2018, 04:00 AM
Trump Cat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Not a cheap fix, the door gets sprung so it's junk and the door post always get a good tweak. The worst part is the door post is a lot thicker than th body and takes more time and effort to straighten. Without the post getting tended to the next door won't fit right. Then there is the matter of the fender, but that's the cheapest part of the repair.
Feb 10, 2018, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Not a cheap fix, the door gets sprung so it's junk and the door post always get a good tweak. The worst part is the door post is a lot thicker than th body and takes more time and effort to straighten. Without the post getting tended to the next door won't fit right. Then there is the matter of the fender, but that's the cheapest part of the repair.

It really does not take much to total a vehicle these days. Walking around a bone yard bears it out. I see many that look "not that bad", but yet, there they are.
Feb 10, 2018, 02:58 PM
Trump Cat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
It really does not take much to total a vehicle these days. Walking around a bone yard bears it out. I see many that look "not that bad", but yet, there they are.
The worst thing you can do is wet the area of the drivers and passengers foot wells, douse them good with a lawn sprinkler and there is no saving the car. Too many connections to oxidize and to many parts to change and none of them are cheap.

Quick Reply