This thread is privately moderated by stol, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 08, 2018, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$475.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

x2 Armsoar GoMini's inc lipos, servos & Intl express shipping

Hi guys,

Time to let my two GoMini's go to a new home as I won't have the time for it in the coming months due to a new job and with winter around the corner.

1 is brand new (965mm) and still needs building. I bought it as a spare but never ended up needing it. Only horns and peg installed but will include everything in the kit to complete it and the other (960mm) has been flown and is almost ready to go. Just add your receiver, x2 KST servos (**see below for options), charge the lipos, program your TX and away you go

Pictures are the exact items you will get (rx, vario, KST's not included) + x4 Emax 9051's and x2 1s 380mah 25c lipos. There is a small blemish on the new wing when it was shipped to me but can hardly be seen (see pics) and the fully built Mini has the usual dings and dents from wear and tear but is only cosmetic and flies like a champ.

Asking $475 which includes International courier shipping from NZ to anywhere in the world (3-6 working days). I will ship it in the same box it came in since I kept all the packaging and they are near bomb proof! (last pic). Parcel will be fully insured and includes tracking and signature on delivery.

**Please note that $475 does not include the KST x08 v5's but if you would like those as well, I am happy to include it for $525 inc. shipping. The KST's were only installed last month so are practically still new.

Please reply here or PM if you are interested or have any further questions.

I am open to offers as well so feel free to ask

Thanks for looking

Aaron
Last edited by stol; Feb 09, 2018 at 01:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply