Climate deniers rejoice, there is a "grand minimum" cycle - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Feb 08, 2018, 03:32 PM
Shine the light
BrassNuggets's Avatar
Discussion

Climate deniers rejoice, there is a "grand minimum" cycle


Well how about dat...
Story

Science self correcting the so-called experts. There is so much we don't know about "how it all works" sufficient enough to state with certainty, the climate change crowd is a bunch of self serving tools, used to find new ways to screw over the population

There is climate change, there is even a band named after it, "The 4 season"

We should be good stewards of our planet, not politicize it with utter rubbish and lies.

I'm holding out for the first team that figures out how to filter out CO2 from volcano eruptions, or from leftie speak
Feb 08, 2018, 03:48 PM
christian theme park operator
H2SO4's Avatar
Did you read the article you linked to right to the end?
Feb 08, 2018, 03:59 PM
Shine the light
BrassNuggets's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SO4
Did you read the article you linked to right to the end?
I sure did.

Now they can do better climate modeling and finally prove its man made
Feb 08, 2018, 04:02 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassNuggets
Well how about dat...
Story

Science self correcting the so-called experts. There is so much we don't know about "how it all works" sufficient enough to state with certainty, the climate change crowd is a bunch of self serving tools, used to find new ways to screw over the population

There is climate change, there is even a band named after it, "The 4 season"

We should be good stewards of our planet, not politicize it with utter rubbish and lies.

I'm holding out for the first team that figures out how to filter out CO2 from volcano eruptions, or from leftie speak
Yes lets be lectured on science by the guy who doesn't know the difference between mean and median.
Feb 08, 2018, 04:12 PM
Shine the light
BrassNuggets's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by btown2
Yes lets be lectured on science by the guy who doesn't know the difference between mean and median.
Not lecturing at all, just pointing out that just when the man made climate change gang has it all wrapped up and proof positive, BAM out comes a new realty (fact) about how much we don't know how climate works. But now they can make improvements in their models

Did you know, that over the last several months, big chunks of coastal regions around the globe have had the water dramatically recede...over a day? and no one can figure out why?

Al Gore has been fully debunked.
Feb 08, 2018, 04:30 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
We now know the statement below is inaccurate and distorted. Data on plant stomata density which is more robust and more rigorous than ice cores shows higher Co2 levels in the early pre-industrial time frame. 400 parts is not out of the norm for our planet.

Quote:
“After hundreds of thousands of years of CO2 levels never exceeding 300 parts per million in air, the concentration of the greenhouse gas is now over 400 parts per million, continuing a rise that began with the Industrial Revolution.”
Feb 08, 2018, 04:38 PM
Registered User
Ice core scientists delete area's of high CO2 as they are considered contaminated melt water area's. The higher "contaminated" readings are in the original data, it is just erased in the published graphs.
Those that report CO2 levels where never over 300 ppm in hundreds of thousands of years are either frauds or never looked at how Ice cores are processed.
Feb 08, 2018, 05:17 PM
One more flight...
CashD's Avatar
This must be a fake thread since "climate denier" is a fake term made up by fake news creators.
Feb 08, 2018, 06:33 PM
Registered User
News Flash!!!!!!

Smoking and Chewing tobacco is GOOD for you...........outlier scientist (paid by the tobacco Corps ) reports
Feb 08, 2018, 07:53 PM
christian theme park operator
H2SO4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by me11owman
News Flash!!!!!!

Smoking and Chewing tobacco is GOOD for you...........outlier scientist (paid by the tobacco Corps ) reports
Also, next season's flu shot is going to have powdered jesus as the active ingredient.
Feb 09, 2018, 04:39 AM
I'd rather be Flying
davecee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SO4
Also, next season's flu shot is going to have powdered jesus as the active ingredient.
It'd probably be as effective as the real flu shot this year 10% to 30%. Placebo effect?
Feb 09, 2018, 06:50 AM
Registered User
I love climate change, particularly winter snow.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Feb 09, 2018, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
It'd probably be as effective as the real flu shot this year 10% to 30%. Placebo effect?
Don't say bad things about science, it is very offensive to people who use science as a religion because they didn't bother studying it when they went to computer science trade school.
Feb 09, 2018, 11:24 AM
Registered User
Deadstick 8409's Avatar
“A future grand solar minimum could slow down but not stop global warming,” the study finds.
Feb 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
Shine the light
BrassNuggets's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
“A future grand solar minimum could slow down but not stop global warming,” the study finds.
They haven't update their models yet


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yippee! Can Climate Deniers Buy Guns Under New Rules? traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jan 06, 2016 04:09 PM
Whoops! Would Climate Change Deniers Get A Guaranteed Minimum Income? traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Dec 28, 2015 12:53 AM
Alert Bette Midler blames warm weather on 'ignorant selfish climate deniers'... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Dec 23, 2015 04:58 PM
Alert SHOCKING! Obama Group: 'Call Out Climate Change Deniers'... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 26 Dec 03, 2015 07:25 AM
Whoops! On Fox Business Today: Climate Deniers Should Be Prosecuted Say Scientists traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 10 Oct 16, 2015 09:47 PM