Arrma Kraton V2 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Niko11, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 08, 2018, 01:29 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Arrma Kraton V2

Arrma Kraton v2 RTR lightly used. Maybe used a handful of times. As you can see from the pictures, it has a few scratches on the bottom of the chassis and a few scuffs on the body. Some of he screws and axels have some rust marks on them. (I used it in the snow one day and thought I dried it, but guess I didnít). You can always get the stainless screw kit $20 to change them). I have upgraded it with a wheelie bar, mud/snow flaps for rear wheels, and rpm skid guards and front bumper, plus heat sink with cooling fan for motor. I have also added front headlights and rear tail lights to the body. The body has some scuffs and I patched a hole on the hood (I used to have a light at there). All in all it still looks great. I added some tape to the bottom of he body to keep the paint from scraping off. Wheels and tires are basically new. The accessories cost me $140. The truck cost me $480 new.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply