Moosberg Cup 2018 Paraglider/Hang Glider Event - RC Groups

Moosberg Cup 2018 Paraglider/Hang Glider Event

Now this is cool! These events are fully open to pilots of any brand and forum affiliation at an epic location with some of the best flying conditions and views you could hope for.

Splash

A Gathering of RC Paragliders and HangG liders

Now this is cool! The German based rcparaglidingforum is hosting a slew of events this year for all RC paragliding and hang glider enthusiasts. These events are fully open to pilots of any brand and forum affiliation. This is what the community needs, a chance to get out and have some fun with like minded flying buddies at an epic location with some of the best flying conditions and views you could hope for. The events are led by Sascha Rentel and Joachim Schweigler.

The first one coming up is the Moosberg Cup taking place on April 12-15. It is being held at the Gasthof / Hotel "Goldenes Lamm" Corina and Rene Schwei▀gut. We encourage you register and attend if at all possible. Make it happen because you will not want to miss this event. Just check out the video below of last years event and you'll see what I mean.

For information on the Moosberg Cup and other Para events, click here.

Moosberg Cup 2017 (10 min 8 sec)

Feb 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RC Paraglider / Sailplanes
I would love to attend.... maybe one day when I can afford to go to Europe for a vacation
Feb 08, 2018, 05:45 PM
RCG Admin
Me too! The FlyAlps event was amazing. I would love to get back to that side of the world and fly some more with these guys. Someday!
Feb 09, 2018, 11:03 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
These events are so exotic, I'd love to make it to one...

One day perhaps, I would love to go stay at Hotel Gratz and fly for a vacation . I think that event is in October.
Feb 10, 2018, 03:16 AM
Man, I need to buy a short pack glider to bring.
Feb 10, 2018, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails
These events are so exotic, I'd love to make it to one...

One day perhaps, I would love to go stay at Hotel Gratz and fly for a vacation . I think that event is in October.
Event-date: 03.10.2018 till 07.10.2018

https://www.hotel-gratz.at/

Quick Reply