Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 07, 2018, 10:58 AM
Discussion

Obama knew everything because the FBI reported back to him

Explain this one away LTUP Libs....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...questions.html
Old Feb 07, 2018, 11:01 AM
Dave Campbell
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
Feb 07, 2018, 11:16 AM
Equinsu Ocha
All sane Americans have known that the democrats were trying to create an alternate reality, it's about time the fraud is revealed for what it is and the ship is righted.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:19 AM
Cajun-American
This didn't even raise an eyebrow with me.
Knew it was Obama orchestrating this all along.

I told my wife last nite that I think Trey Gowdy is getting out so he get in on the prosecution of Obama and Hillary.
He's one of the few with the stones to go after them.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
So it is an issue for the president to tell his FBI director that he wants to know everything that is going on?
Feb 07, 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
This didn't even raise an eyebrow with me.
Knew it was Obama orchestrating this all along.

I told my wife last nite that I think Trey Gowdy is getting out so he get in on the prosecution of Obama and Hillary.
He's one of the few with the stones to go after them.
Trey Gowdy and Devin Nunes were on the Trump transition team. Thatís a problem for them, because Michael Flynn was updating the transition team about his illegal plotting with the Russian Ambassador in real time. Special Counsel Robert Mueller now has Flynn as a cooperating witness, and he has all of the transition team emails. In other words, he has evidence that Nunes and Gowdy were a part of that criminal conspiracy on some level.

Gowdy turned down a Trump appointed Federal Judgeship in his home state..... He knows what's coming.

Did you not see his Sunday talk show confessions.....

Feb 07, 2018, 11:24 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
So it is an issue for the president to tell his FBI director that he wants to know everything that is going on?
If it involves a political rival and used for political purposes then, yes.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:25 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
If it involves a political rival and used for political purposes then, yes.
Where in the article is that alleged?
Feb 07, 2018, 11:31 AM
Equinsu Ocha
Quote:
Don't even try to obfusticate, the gig is up, the game is over. Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension level can understand what the reality of this information is.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:37 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
We know the position and bias of the two people sending the texts.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:46 AM
Cajun-American
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
Trey Gowdy and Devin Nunes were on the Trump transition team. Thatís a problem for them, because Michael Flynn was updating the transition team about his illegal plotting with the Russian Ambassador in real time. Special Counsel Robert Mueller now has Flynn as a cooperating witness, and he has all of the transition team emails. In other words, he has evidence that Nunes and Gowdy were a part of that criminal conspiracy on some level.

Gowdy turned down a Trump appointed Federal Judgeship in his home state..... He knows what's coming.

Did you not see his Sunday talk show confessions.....

Hillary will die in prison
Feb 07, 2018, 12:12 PM
Quote:
We know the position and bias of the two people sending the texts.
Selectively released texts between two people does not prove bias exists in the Trump investigation.
Latest blog entry: Finally! AoA Video
Feb 07, 2018, 12:15 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Selectively released texts between two people does not prove bias exists in the Trump investigation.
Sure. That's why Mueller fired the guy immediately from his investigation. No bias at all. The texts prove bias and political motivations.
Feb 07, 2018, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Other than him bald face lying about it?
Feb 07, 2018, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Sure. That's why Mueller fired the guy immediately from his investigation. No bias at all. The texts prove bias and political motivations.
Right so let's release all the texts and fire all the anti Hillary agents.

Everyone has political views, doesn't mean they are biased.
Latest blog entry: Finally! AoA Video

Quick Reply