This thread is privately moderated by Larron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 06, 2018, 09:08 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

PayPal is driving me nuts paypal rant

PayPal is still holding my funds!! For my eBay transactions I don't have any disputes I'm not a first-time seller I don't have anything negative with my PayPal account this is just crazy by the time they release my money my son's birthday is going to be over I'm not going to be able to get him what I wanted to because I won't have the money. I sold a lot of my vintage rcs to buy him a scale crawler but now that looks like it's going to be out of the picture end of rant

thanks PayPal!!!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2018, 12:46 PM
Waste Nothing
I am not a huge fan of this outfit either BUT , you do get your money back when a transaction fails . 100% guaranteed . Over 50% of my transactions on Ebay , all to Chinese vendors are never filled . They don't have nor intend to send items offered methinks . It could just be a money laundering scam ! Not legal on this continent but who knows what actually happens over there .
Latest blog entry: Filament Fridge ?
Feb 06, 2018, 05:31 PM
Thread OP
All I know is it's annoying because I need to buy stuff with that money it feels like I just gave everything away lol

Quick Reply