This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 05, 2018, 09:48 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Unboxing Only - Eachine Micro Skyhunter FPV 780mm PNP RC Plane

This is the Unboxing for the Eachine Micro Skyhunter FPV 780mm PNP FPV RC Plane.

Unboxing Only - Eachine Micro Skyhunter FPV 780mm PNP FPV RC Plane (8 min 38 sec)

Here are the Unboxing and Review notes for this FPV Platform:

Pros:
- This is very inexpensive
- An uncomplicated build even without instructions
- You get to glue on the decals, which means they can be applied without bubbles or any other issues
- It has a powerful brushless motor

Cons:
- No instructions
- No glue to glue the pieces together

Here is where I got this cool little FPV RC Airplane: https://goo.gl/YsWpSX
Last edited by GBLynden; Feb 06, 2018 at 04:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2018, 11:06 AM
Looks like you got the propeller on backwards.
Feb 09, 2018, 11:40 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Thank you for the heads up on that! I am not used to planes like this
Mar 15, 2018, 04:18 PM
FB Group: We Fly RC's
This plane is very popular in Palm Springs CA. I've accumulated three of them, all crashes. I picked them up for a song and rebuilt them. They fly so darn good. I use a 3 bladed quad prop and the speed of them is quite a hoot.
Mar 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
That would be fun! Don't it do damage to the prop when you land with a 3-blader? Also, which one specifically do you use?
Mar 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
FB Group: We Fly RC's
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
That would be fun! Don't it do damage to the prop when you land with a 3-blader? Also, which one specifically do you use?
Havent broken one "yet". I use a 5x4 three blade. When I used the 6" prop, I drew blood across the top of my hand on launch. And I'm used to launching pusher propped planes. I have had large Strykers for a long time. The 6" prop, 2 blade, is quite a bit faster.
Mar 15, 2018, 11:13 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Sweet!

Quick Reply