This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 05, 2018, 05:31 PM
Discussion

Remember that 2s charger board ?

I finally got around to testing it ..

I used a 3s battery to power the board ..
I then tried charging a 2s pack VIA the balance lead .

In the picture you can see I am using a split'er so I can monitor the battery being charged .
And it shows a growing imbalance as the battery is being charged . ( 0.113 volt )
At the start the variance was around 0.04 volt ... with each cell being around 3.8v ..
But as the battery reached 4v per cell the variance grew ..
I stopped the charge when one cell was 4.1v and the other was 4v ..
And then threw the battery on my B6 charger and did a proper balance charge ..

So the question begs ?
Can you balance charge VIA the balance lead ?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply