Arab terrorist (son of a Palestinian and an Arab Israeli) kills a Jewish Israeli - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 05, 2018, 10:55 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Discussion

Arab terrorist (son of a Palestinian and an Arab Israeli) kills a Jewish Israeli

Watch a video of an Arab terrorist (son of a Palestinian father and an Israeli Arab mother)stabbing a civilian (the link is faulty).

http://www.jpst.com/Arab-Israeli-Con...n-Ariel-540715

The victim died shortly after, and the assailant escaped.

If the assailant is captured or killed, his family will be rewarded by the Palestinian Authority with money.

The attack has already been lauded by Hamas.

Make sure to follow this thread; it is almost likely to be followed up with criticism of Israel, and explanations of why Palestinians can't control themselves.

***** Reason for the edit and change of title: other RCGroups members wanted me to make the information more accurate as more information came to light.
Last edited by Michael in Toronto; Feb 07, 2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old Feb 05, 2018, 11:27 AM
Wolfie708
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Wolfie708 edits it.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:29 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie708
I don't give a rats arse about Palestine or Israel as it's the typical human condition of 'I'm the victim' (on either side), but I DO seriously believe you have psychological issues if you believe posting this is ok???????????????????

Feel all big and clever now do you?

People like you just add to hatred and terror.

Grow up and take responsibility for your OWN actions before you blame others for what ALL humans are guilty of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your rant.

Did I say I'm a victim?

Which of my OWN actions should I take responsibility for?

What are ALL humans guilty of?
Feb 05, 2018, 11:41 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto
Thank you for your rant.

Did I say I'm a victim?

Which of my OWN actions should I take responsibility for?

What are ALL humans guilty of?
You paint Israelis as the victims of the civilians that they choose to keep under their belligerent occupation.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:46 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
You paint Israelis as the victims of the civilians that they choose to keep under their belligerent occupation.
I did not do that.

You paint Palestinians as victims of oppression with no choice but to be violent.

You totally ignore what I pointed out.

I'll make it clearer.

"In 2017, half of the $693 million that the PA receives as foreign aid, $345 million, was paid out as stipends to convicted terrorists and their families."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...y_Martyrs_Fund
Feb 05, 2018, 11:47 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Watch a video of a Palestinian stabbing a civilian (before I get punished, and the video is deleted).

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...n-Ariel-540715

The victim died shortly after, and the assailant escaped.

If the assailant is captured or killed, his family will be rewarded by the Palestinian Authority with money.

The attack has already been lauded by Hamas.

Make sure to follow this thread; it is almost likely to be followed up with criticism of Israel, and explanations of why Palestinians can't control themselves.
Were you hoping this could be discussed outwith the context of the occupation, or are you planning to criticise posters that criticise Israel?
Feb 05, 2018, 11:47 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
The man who died was a victim of the man who stabbed him.
Old Feb 05, 2018, 11:49 AM
Wolfie708
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Wolfie708 edits it.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:51 AM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
I don't give a rats arse about Palestine or Israel as it's the typical human condition of 'I'm the victim' (on either side), but I DO seriously believe you have psychological issues if you believe posting this is ok???????????????????

Feel all big and clever now do you?

before you blame others for what ALL humans are guilty of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You might care to edit that post before it gets reported to the moderators as a personal attack.
And, Michael, I think you may have opened the gates to videos of the numerous civilians and infants killed as a result of IDF actions, It is not needed on a family friendly site.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:52 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
1) I did not do that.

2) You paint Palestinians as victims of oppression with no choice but to be violent.

3) You totally ignore what I pointed out.

I'll make it clearer.

"In 2017, half of the $693 million that the PA receives as foreign aid, $345 million, was paid out as stipends to convicted terrorists and their families."

https://en.wikip2) edia.org/wiki/Pal...y_Martyrs_Fund
1) It's right there, in your OP. You mention a Palestinian stabbing an Israeli, but do not mention that the Palestinian lives under Israeli occupation.

2) Nonsense. Palestinians that respond to the occupation using violence, choose to do so. Most Palestinians choose not to respond to the occupation using violence.

3) See above, re occupation. Even (some) Jews resorted to terrorism, when they lived under occupation
Feb 05, 2018, 11:53 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
Were you hoping this could be discussed outwith the context of the occupation, or are you planning to criticise posters that criticise Israel?
Criticism of Israel and settler policy is definitely warranted.

Ignoring Palestinian leadership incitement of violence is tantamount to racism.

The vast majority of Palestinians do not resort to violence.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:54 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
Grow up and learn to read past your bigoted, infantile beliefs.

Reply to this until you are blue in the face, I will no longer attempt to converse with such an imbecilic, fanatical, disgusting example such as yourself.
Feel free to point out my bigoted and infantile beliefs.
Old Feb 05, 2018, 11:55 AM
Wolfie708
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Wolfie708 edits it.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:56 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
The man who died was a victim of the man who stabbed him.
Of course he was, but yet again, you fail to mention the occupation.
Feb 05, 2018, 11:56 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
1) It's right there, in your OP. You mention a Palestinian stabbing an Israeli, but do not mention that the Palestinian lives under Israeli occupation.

2) Nonsense. Palestinians that respond to the occupation using violence, choose to do so. Most Palestinians choose not to respond to the occupation using violence.

3) See above, re occupation. Even (some) Jews resorted to terrorism, when they lived under occupation
1. I did not mention "Israeli".

2. The tiny percentage of Palestinians who resort to violence are well aware of the financial benefits to their families.

Quick Reply