Feb 14, 2018, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA
You will need the RF module to do that. I have seen several aftermarket products that can do this.
So, what's coming out the Data port is what would come out of a Spektrum satellite, correct? I know there's an RF module that will take PPM and convert it to Spektrum RF, but I wasn't aware of any that would take a Spektrum satellite signal and modulate it.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2018, 06:20 PM
hfa
hfa
"You will need the RF module to do that. I have seen several aftermarket products that can do this."

I don't understand this since you can already use the MZ-24 with an external module to communicate with spektrum receivers(i.e. I use the Orange DIY module). I am curious how this is different.
Feb 14, 2018, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfa
"You will need the RF module to do that. I have seen several aftermarket products that can do this."

I don't understand this since you can already use the MZ-24 with an external module to communicate with spektrum receivers(i.e. I use the Orange DIY module). I am curious how this is different.
Exactly. The only difference I can see is that the signal wouldn't have to be re-encoded before it was run through the RF modulator. I really question the usefulness of that feature. That's not a knock against the MZ-32 in general though, since there's plenty in the transmitter to make it worth the price.
Feb 15, 2018, 10:22 PM

Well Done

Quote:
I Love this video. Graupner you have done a Excellent job with this radio. Its clear form all the features listed that you listened to what you customers wanted in top or the range Radio. I want tone NOW but will have to wait a while.

Do you know if any Re sellers in Australia will be stocking the MZ-32.

Well done Graupner !!!
Feb 15, 2018, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your kind words.

It's pretty much up to our retailers to decide what they want to bring in for products.

Some may have an issues with the price point for stocking it but from initial response I don't think they should be worried about selling this product.
Feb 15, 2018, 11:22 PM
Can’t wait to see y’all next weekend at the ama expo. Are you bringing anything to sell, like RX or sensors?
Thanks Frank.
Feb 16, 2018, 10:53 AM
Hi Frank,

We will have the mz-24 PRO with us but nothing else. It is too expensive to ship to the east coast especially when you have to ship stuff back as well.

We are there to meet and support our customers and of course show the mz-32.
Feb 16, 2018, 10:56 AM
Sailplane Mafia
Quote:
Hi Frank,

We will have the mz-24 PRO with us but nothing else. It is too expensive to ship to the east coast especially when you have to ship stuff back as well.

We are there to meet and support our customers and of course show the mz-32.
Why ship is back, give it away at the show
Feb 16, 2018, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gquiring
Why ship is back, give it away at the show
Yeah, have a blow out sale!! 👍🏻
Feb 16, 2018, 09:33 PM

mz-32 Intro by Simone

She is a good presenter but you should see her fly helis...

Thanks Simone!

First Look // Graupner mz-32 (12 min 1 sec)
Feb 16, 2018, 10:04 PM
Dang that is an amazing radio...
Feb 16, 2018, 11:29 PM
Quote:
She is a good presenter but you should see her fly helis...

Thanks Simone!

https://youtu.be/Dhp0v-UJScY
Now you should bring her to the ama expo east! That radio does have some cool features!
Feb 17, 2018, 01:54 AM
In all my time flying RC helis, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her fly.
Feb 17, 2018, 06:29 AM
'n boer maak 'n plan
Thread OP
Very nicely done video. Thanks for sharing
Feb 17, 2018, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBum
In all my time flying RC helis, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her fly.
You missed out then.

There are quite a bit of videos with her flying at all the main rotor events in Europe.

Quick Reply