Feb 03, 2018, 05:43 AM
Thread OP
Help!

novice

bonjour a tous je suis novice en forum et en construction avion balsa (j'ai construit un un corsair (tete brulee) en depron en finition + peinture ) j'ai achete un plan sur ebay de amamodels F14Ade 50 pouces de long et 57 pouces ailes (ouverte) je recherche des complements de plan les ailes manque la forme des nervures et plein de petit problemes je ne sais pas si je suis sur le bon forum je demande de l'aide a vous tous pour que je puisse construire le F14 en balsa j'adore travaille le bois si on peut me depane je serais tres heureux on peut me joindre par mail sur jackid @free.fr
MERCI A TOUS de me guidé
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. We speak English here. I translated your post from French and I don't really understand it. If you can repost in English we will help you all we can.

carl
Feb 07, 2018, 02:12 PM
A translation ---

'hello everyone I am novice forum and building balsa plane (I built a corsair (head burnt) in depron finish + paint) I bought a plan on ebay amamodels F14Ade 50 inches long and 57 inches wings (open) I'm looking for plan complements the wings lack the shape of the ribs and lots of small problems I do not know if I'm on the right forum I ask for help to all of you so that I can build the F14 in balsa I love working wood if I can depane I would be very happy to join me by mail jackid @ free.fr
THANK YOU TO ALL of me guided'

Feb 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
Going by the span and length quoted it could be this model ---

ebay -- Twin EDF Scale Grumman F-14 Tomcat Plans

Feb 07, 2018, 03:02 PM
B for Bruce
It's not really practical to give any good suggestions when we don't know what the plan details look like. It's pretty much like walking into a pitch dark room and being asked how we like the wall colour....
Feb 07, 2018, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack45F
bonjour a tous je suis novice en forum et en construction avion balsa (j'ai construit un un corsair (tete brulee) en depron en finition + peinture ) j'ai achete un plan sur ebay de amamodels F14Ade 50 pouces de long et 57 pouces ailes (ouverte) je recherche des complements de plan les ailes manque la forme des nervures et plein de petit problemes je ne sais pas si je suis sur le bon forum je demande de l'aide a vous tous pour que je puisse construire le F14 en balsa j'adore travaille le bois si on peut me depane je serais tres heureux on peut me joindre par mail sur jackid @free.fr
MERCI A TOUS de me guidé
Jack...
Ceci est un forum en anglais; traduis, stp, tes propos (quitte à donner le version original avec...)
Es-tu sûr de vouloir attaquer un tel plan comme premier avion en balsa..? Quelque soit le plan, il aura les défis technique à affronter que fera frémir même certains constructeurs expérimentes. Peut-être t'as un niveau assez pour le faire..?
Il sera difficile, en tous cas, de donner un avis sans avoir vu le plan en question. Peux-tu scanner les parties qui cause chagrin..?

Are you certain to want to attack such a plan as a first balsa build..? Whatever the plan, there are a number of technical challenges that would frighten even some experienced builders. Are you sure to have the skill level required..?
It will be difficult, in any case, to give much in the way of advice without seeing the plan in question. Could you scan the parts you're having trouble with..?
Hope this helps.
Feb 11, 2018, 03:16 AM
Thread OP
hello, all I bought a plan (F 14A TOMCAT sweep wing scratch build R / c flat, flat 57 "ws ELECTRIC Ducted Fan) 1 sheet MATT HALTON via EBAY (amamodels) and I want details on the ribs wings (shape and size) because on the map I can not find these info and other small things figures under the cockpit F3 and F2, are it identical if you can depanné it would be nice
I can send the info by mail to jaderycke@free.fr
THANK YOU
Feb 11, 2018, 03:17 AM
Thread OP
hello, all I bought a plan (F 14A TOMCAT sweep wing scratch build R / c flat, flat 57 "ws ELECTRIC Ducted Fan) 1 sheet MATT HALTON via EBAY (amamodels) and I want details on the ribs wings (shape and size) because on the map I can not find these info and other small things figures under the cockpit F3 and F2, are it identical if you can depanné it would be nice
I can send the info by mail to jaderycke@free.fr
THANK YOU

Quick Reply