BWhoop B-03 pro from BoldClash - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 31, 2018, 10:22 PM
Mini-Review

BWhoop B-03 pro from BoldClash

Obviously I bound mine to the iRangeX IR8M multi protocol transmitter ( from Banggood.com )

30mA transmit power VS 100mA transmit power ...

The BWhoop was not happy with the IR8M set to 30mA ( for transmit power ) .
Controls were lagy , motors were surging and there were these apparently small brown outs .. ( This is in the same room mind you ) .
At first I was wondering what the heck people were excited about ?
But when I got these quick little brown outs , I thought I better crank the output power ...

@ 100mA the BWhoop is amazing .. Runs like a swiss made watch ..
No more motor surging , no lag on the controls and no brown outs .
Flies amazingly well ( indoors ) ..

We have a lot of wind today .. But I did take the BWhoop outside .. Everything went ok until a gust of wind hit the BWhoop sending it scurrying backwards fully out of control . Suffice to say the BWhoop can not handle wind .

The battery is larger than say what comes with a JJRC H36 or a Eachine E010 .. This = excellent flight time .
Really lively on the controls , I may have to set up rates ( 50 - 75 - 100 )
I also like that there is a plug that is already fitted for a camera ( FPV )

B Whoop B-03 Pro bound to my iRangeX multi protocol module (3 min 15 sec)

Nothing negative to say about the BWhoop B-03 pro ..
I will say , if you like micro quads , you will love the BWhoop ...
Why buy parts to build something , when you can buy it all assembled and ready to go ..
If your going to bind it to a multi protocol Tx or module ( Bayang ) protocol .
I found the bind process fully painless and simple .

BWhoop = Love it and recommend it ...
Oh and to date I have not touched the supplied controller - I went straight to the IR8M ...
Last edited by old4570; Feb 01, 2018 at 02:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2018, 06:01 PM
Teenage Flyer
I already have an Eachine H8, is there any benefits from getting a B-03? Thanks.
Feb 07, 2018, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELICOPTER
I already have an Eachine H8, is there any benefits from getting a B-03? Thanks.
I have both as well ..
The B-03 is better - has a bigger battery - and you can plug in a FPV camera ( has a plug for it )

The H8 is a great quad , You don't have to get the B-03 ...
But being so cheap ? ( What the hell ) Over here it cheaper than a packet of cigarettes ..
So if you were in the market for another Micro = Really need to look closely at the B-03 pro
Feb 10, 2018, 01:41 AM
Teenage Flyer
Thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply