This thread is privately moderated by Bruchpilot37, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 31, 2018, 08:46 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Hobbyzone super cub bnf

Dear fellow pilots, I have for local pickup a used SUPER CUB BNF. I flew this plane dozens of times and taught myself to start/fly and in particular to land it. It works perfectly and has never seen a hard crash. I repositioned the wing strut mounts for proper alignment and support of the wing and epoxied them in place for added rigidity. There is some wear and tear on the wing tips as well as on the top of the windshield. I modified the existing landing gear wire to accept larger wheels, I think I have 2 inch Dubro's on it at the moment- others can be easily refit. I am including the optional floats and will throw in a spare wing as well. Though it is in its original shipping box, I do not intend to ship at the moment. $100 in cash or your Best Offer.
Last edited by Bruchpilot37; Feb 11, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2018, 08:37 PM
Thread OP
I've lowered the price to $100 and again or Best Offer. Anyone interested, please feel free to message me with questions...any takers?
Feb 15, 2018, 02:04 PM
Trader Rating: 12
I live in the ottawa area, any chance of meeting half way maybe joliet area
Feb 15, 2018, 07:17 PM
Thread OP
Dear corsair1003, sure thing, that'd be fine with me. Send me a private message with a date (weekend preferably), time and place you'd like to meet. Much thanks!

Quick Reply