This thread is privately moderated by aaronredbaron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 30, 2018, 10:51 AM
commit an act of aviation
Thread OP
Discussion

My RC History- start a hobby shop - fail

Another waybackmachine archive, this one kind of painful from 2009- trying to keep the hobby shop going as an online info resource...

We thought we’d include you in the latest things going on around here at Baron’s Hobbies. If you’ve been following us from the start you’ve seen our transition from an RC hobby supplier to an information source. Well, we’re not through changing yet and for the better. For us to really help bring the sort of information you’re interested in, we’d love to hear your requests or questions you may have for our expert staff. If you are an RC aviation enthusiast we are looking for people interested in contributing their stories and experiences.

Looking For Reader Feedback

As you may have seen we’re not fair weather flyers and the snow is not going to stop us from getting out there and enjoying the skies. We’d love to hear about what others do in the off season and the die-hards that get out there in rain or snow. Tell us about how you cope with the off season. Do you fly in the rain, snow and cold?

Stay tuned here to Baron’s Hobbies for upcoming improvements. In the coming weeks we will be covering the AMA convention in Ontario, California, and doing several interviews with well known pilots. In addition, we are excitied to be introducing a highly skilled modeler to our readers as a new contributing author. For automatic updates on our latest articles, please click on the RSS feed in the upper right corner of the page and subscribe.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply