FX888R Triversity FPV Receiver

In the FPV world, your video signal is everything. It's what allows you to see where you are going and investing in great equipment is important to your success and fun. With the FX888R, you get three antennas for even more options and flexibility.

Splash

Three is Greater Than Two

In the FPV world, your video signal is everything. It's what allows you to see where you are going and investing in great equipment is important to your success and fun. We've had diversity receivers for awhile now and they allow you to use two different antennas so you can mix omnidirectional and high gain patch antennas to get the best of both worlds. With the FX888R, you get three antennas for even more options and flexibility.

It also comes with a built-in OLED screen that provides a real time display of the input voltage, signal strength and the frequency selected. It has 4 AV out ports so you can connect it to your goggles. There is an AV Out for each receiver tuner along with an AV Out that has the best signal. There are easy to use buttons to access the menu and channels along with autoscan. It can take 2-6S lipo batteries for input power and you can easily mount it to a tripod for your ground station setup.

Check out the FX888R Triversity FPV Receiver here

Jan 30, 2018, 01:00 PM
Interesting. Quanum brought out 3 and 6 receiver units in 2016 but they didn't really seem to take off:

Quanum Overlord 5.8Ghz 40Ch Diversity Receivers - HobbyKing Daily (5 min 38 sec)

I guess for the vast majority of people standard 2-receiver diversity (typically built in to the goggles) is more portable and good enough.
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Feb 02, 2018, 06:01 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Only thing missing is a high resolution DVR.....
Feb 05, 2018, 12:36 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
Interesting. Quanum brought out 3 and 6 receiver units in 2016 but they didn't really seem to take off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfXEhuvdLg8

I guess for the vast majority of people standard 2-receiver diversity (typically built in to the goggles) is more portable and good enough.

"Built-in" module videoRx for goggles are sub-par
if your going for distance....
Stand alone videoRx are better (this product).

Depends what you are doing. With the popularity of
drone racing, the need for clarity/less disrupt video
is more of importance then long range....
Apr 16, 2018, 03:34 PM

Support?

Anyone know how I would get support for the 888 ?
I bought one used and have an issue that I would like some advice on.
It seems that one of the receivers gets a better signal that the others.
Last edited by guytranspo; Apr 16, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
Apr 16, 2018, 03:38 PM
Hot glue will fix anything!
this has definitely got my attention!
Apr 18, 2018, 12:15 PM

Support

It seems that support from FXT is non existent. Iíve Pmíd, emailed and left posts for them, but Iíve gotten no response.
I bought an FX888 used, so I have no other recourse but help from the manufacturer.
As it sits, the Rx is not much better than a non diversity Rx. The signal strength between the internal receivers is not equal, so itís switching capability is highly skewed.
I canít recommend this Rx.
I love the idea, but the execution, in my case, is sub par.
Apr 20, 2018, 08:46 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
It needs to be tuned...its a great idea though.
If an American company actually makes this work
as its suppose to and proves its capability, they would sell it for close to $600 each
Apr 27, 2018, 07:27 AM
Looks pretty cool!

Quick Reply