Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-02D Drift Spec - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-02D Drift Spec

Own the rare Nissan Skyline in kit form! This drift-ready Tamiya TT-02D chassis is outfitted with a stock Nissan Skyline GT-R body and needs only a transmitter and battery to start racing.

Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-02D Drift Spec

Own the Nissan Skyline GT-R

Sporting a clear polycarb body of the famous Nissan Skyline, this TT-02D drift spec kit is ready to slide around corners on Super Driftech resin 0.94" (24mm) wide tires. The plastic bathtub chassis TT-02D comes with a silver can motor, TBLE-02S ESC and a shaft-driven 4wd system with shielded bearings throughout.

Here's what Tamiya USA says about the new Skyline: The TT-02 chassis is Tamiya's standard entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine. This kit includes the iconic R33, fourth generation Nissan Skyline GT-R body which sit atop the TT02D chassis. The full size Nissan vehicle was 13cm longer than its R32 predecessor, with a wheelbase extended by 10.5cm. The body was also widened and strengthened, and given an adjustable rear spoiler. Other features on this high-powered car included ATTESA E-TS 4-wheel drive system and Brembo brakes.

CLICK HERE for more information.

Features:

• Chassis: Plastic, bathtub type with skid shaped underside to minimize contact with the road surface
  • Drive: Four wheel, shaft driven
  • Motor: Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 brushed with aluminum heat sink
  • Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S
  • Differential: Gear type
  • Tires: Super Driftech resin 0.94" (24mm) wide
  • Wheels: Matte finish metal plated, 1.9" diameter (48.2mm), 0.94"
  • (24mm) wide, 12mm hex, +2 offset
  • Ball Bearings: Shielded
  • Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
  • Shocks: CVA Super Mini oil-filled plastic body
  • Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
  • Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
  • Steering: Bellcrank type
  • Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) body decals and window masks
  • Bumper: Front, foam

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Jan 30, 2018 at 10:39 AM..
Jan 30, 2018, 10:28 AM
Low budget fun
R32, R33, R34 are what I grew up with. Growing up in South East Asia they are the cars that define my generation's childhood dream.
In my opinion R32 is the most masculine looking of the three. Is it the best looking? For standard (non Nismo), yes. But the best for me is R34 Nismo.

Wait.. the box is R32 but the picture below is R33.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gunn
Fixed! Thanks.
Lovely!
Last edited by Beaver_XT; Jan 30, 2018 at 06:45 PM.
Jan 30, 2018, 10:39 AM
RCGroups Editor
Fixed! Thanks.
Jan 30, 2018, 05:21 PM
DFS#000178
R32s are hands down the sexiest Skylines.

I was watching Barrett Jackson and they were saying they're actually legal in the states now? You don't have to do all the retarded crash test and emissions crap you used to have to do? Maybe because they've hit the 30 year mark.

I know several people who've had R32s. The way people have been getting around it is to (illegally) re-VIN them as 240SXs.

Beautiful cars.

Quick Reply