Jan 29, 2018, 11:35 AM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
Discussion

Returned faulty item, banggood didnt collect

I returned a faulty item to Banggood via AnPost on the 4th January 2018 and i now just received an email from banggood after inquiring about it

Quote:
Unfortunately to tell you about order 40741218, our staff tried to collect this package but without succeed and the customs will return the package to sender.

So sorry for the inconvenience.
The value of refund I am expecting is 242.04. Not sure what my options are now. Are they incapable of proving its a returned item? Is there return address even registered to the company?

If this item gets returned to me ill will be contacting paypal and my bank for a chargeback and banggood can arrange to have this collected themselves. Im not paying to resend this to china again just for the same thing to happen.

To make matters worse I am also in the process of sending back a pair of Skyzone SKY03 for refund also
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2018, 09:53 PM
Zot
Zot
This happened to me too and I just got fed up and opened a paypal case and got my money returned. I am 100% sure I put the right address on the package too since I just copy/pasted it from banggood's email to the form which I printed for the postal service.

I got the money back and god knows where the tablet I sent back actually ended up in the end, I never received any return at least.
Jan 29, 2018, 10:00 PM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zot
This happened to me too and I just got fed up and opened a paypal case and got my money returned. I am 100% sure I put the right address on the package too since I just copy/pasted it from banggood's email to the form which I printed for the postal service.

I got the money back and god knows where the tablet I sent back actually ended up in the end, I never received any return at least.
Thank for the reply, I know I definitely got the address correct as I printed the return label they sent

Quote:
Fengrun Commercial Plaza 7th floor,
Jinzhong Heng Road,
318 Baiyun District,
Guangzhou,
Guangdong,
China 510400
Im pretty unnerved about sending back the faulty SKY03's which I have all packed up and ready to send back.
Jan 30, 2018, 10:51 AM
You guy's didn't enter anything wrong. They tried to scam you, period. They do it all the time as well as other CHinese sites such as aliexpress, etc. I got burned twice by trusting them when they said to cancel a paypal dispute, that the item was on the way with an added "gift". Of course on both times nothing ever came and I got screwed (my own fault) for cancelling the dispute.

The fact that RCG wants their name attached to them or allows them to be a vendor here can obviously only mean one thing.
Feb 06, 2018, 10:37 PM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
Well the dispute resolution was a waste of time. After opening one I eventually got this reply

Quote:
After careful review, we have determined that you are eligible for a refund. To qualify for this refund, please ship the items whose claims were granted back to the seller in their original condition and keep your tracking information. You are responsible for shipping and handling costs.

Please provide online tracking information by 17-Feb-2018. Once we confirm that the merchandise was delivered, we'll process a refund based on our protection policies.

If the item is 200.00 EUR or more, you must request that the package is signed for when it is delivered.

You can cancel this case at any time.
Feb 16, 2018, 11:43 PM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
Paypal have closed my dispute now stating:

Quote:
The tracking information you provided was invalid and we were unable to confirm delivery of the item associated with this claim. As a result, the case is now considered closed and we are unable to process a refund.

We encourage you to work directly with the seller to find a resolution
The item has been sitting in customs in china since the 16th after banggood, stated they failed to collect it

Mar 31, 2018, 09:06 PM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
I have sent back 2 items to them now, 1 3 months ago an the other 2 months ago. I have no items and never received a refund, worth almost 700. During next week im going into my bank in person for advice and initiating a chargeback process

I would advise to stay away from Banggood.com. Paying with paypal means nothing. All Banggood have to do is refuse to claim items when requested by china customs and then claim to paypal they will refund when they receive the items. So since the packages on the tracking links don't say they were delivered, paypal doesnt give a crap either
Apr 02, 2018, 04:20 PM
Why dont you just open a credit card chargeback?
Apr 07, 2018, 11:05 PM
Hello from another Banggood victim,
Apr 08, 2018, 07:18 AM
If Paypal gives me refund, that will be a happy ending and I won't continue. If not, I will continue and let you know details of what I've been experiencing with Paypal and Banggood so that you guys will learn from my mistake. Well, you know what my experience is anyway, everything I went through is written above by other victims. See you soon.
Apr 22, 2018, 06:09 PM
I bought Topsky F7X and ive been told to return them just like you. Banggood replied immediately on paypal saying they would issue a refund and for me to just send it back. They never provided an address through paypal. and they refuse to enter an address every day i ask. I only have the same address you have via email for Huang Tingting. When i google that name i get some famous singer!
Apr 22, 2018, 08:34 PM
OutcastFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealec
I bought Topsky F7X and ive been told to return them just like you. Banggood replied immediately on paypal saying they would issue a refund and for me to just send it back. They never provided an address through paypal. and they refuse to enter an address every day i ask. I only have the same address you have via email for Huang Tingting. When i google that name i get some famous singer!
My best advice is to contact paypal and say they are asking you to return the item to an address you do not recognise, more specifically an address that is different than what they trade with on paypal. Maybe you wont get screwed like i did twice. The address I sent my items back to does not match whats on record for them for paypal. Both my items are still stated as being seized by customs and its been months now since I sent them back

You can find this return address here: https://www.newchic.com/help_center/return-faq169.html

under: Return process
Last edited by Outcast_RC; Apr 22, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Apr 24, 2018, 04:13 AM
I have exactly same problem with my F7X as nealec.
Not sure what to do, should I return them to Banggod and hope for the best or what. I opened case on Paypal and asked Banggood to confirm return address over there.

Quick Reply