This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 28, 2018, 05:14 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
New Product

Flightline RC B-24 Liberator

Great morning yesterday to maiden our new B-24. Outstanding WWII Bomber from FlightlineRC.

Flew two Admiral 4S 4000 packs during the 3 minute maiden and had 72% left the packs. Second flight was flown during a gusty 10-12 mph wind and the Liberator handled it like a champ, even during the full flap landing.
Last edited by xplaneguy; Jan 28, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 28, 2018, 07:29 PM
Grumpa Tom
That is a great looking model airplane!
Jan 28, 2018, 08:10 PM
AeroDan
Beautiful Libby!!!!
Jan 28, 2018, 08:13 PM
AeroDan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplaneguy
Great morning yesterday to maiden our new B-24. Outstanding WWII Bomber from FlightlineRC.

Flew two Admiral 4S 4000 packs during the 3 minute maiden and had 72% left the packs. Second flight was flown during a gusty 10-12 mph wind and the Liberator handled it like a champ, even during the full flap landing.
Just out of curiosity, what field did you maiden this at? It look’s familiar.
Jan 29, 2018, 01:28 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
That is a great looking model airplane!
Thanks Tom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell47G2
Just out of curiosity, what field did you maiden this at? It look’s familiar.
Apollo XI Field in Van Nuys. Thanks!
Jan 06, 2019, 10:16 AM
Hi all,
Just ordered my new Libby, looks fantastic. Just waiting now for Motion to come up with with my fav Bomber, which is of course the Avro lancaster, i would not think it would be a huge jump to produce such a fine British bomber. Very similar to Libby??. Hope we dont have to wait to long??.

Quick Reply